Comb before or after rinsing out conditioner?

soslychic

When do you guys comb your hair. Before or after rinsing out conditioner. I notice a lot saying that they only comb their hair with conditioner in it. Do you mean a detangling leave in or your regular conditioner before rinsing. Does this help the comb to glide through the hair better?

Victorian

old head
I detangle with my regular conditioner in my hair. I start by detangling the very ends while they are soaked with conditioner. Once they are tangle-free, I do the rest while I'm rinsing out the conditioner--meaning I'm combing as the water hits my head. The comb just glides through
This has seriously helped me eliminate tangles and minimize the amount of hair lost during my comb-outs.

licutiexx

I comb my hair while the water is running through it. The comb just goes right through my hair, no tangles.

babyblue

It is so much easier when i detangle with regular conditioner before i rinse. i add leave in afterwards

Tracy

I do it while I'm rinsing. With the force of the water from the shower. I also do it once it's all rinsed - with leave in for a rollerset. Then I comb it again when it's dry. And some more between washes.

I guess I comb too much.

I only DETANGLE with conditioner and the force of the water from the shower though.

Miosy

I detangle while rinsing the shampoo. If my hair still needs detangling, I gently detangle from ends to root w/ my deep conditioner on and water running through it.

Karonica

I wait after. Don't wanna risk losing extra hair. When I was having tangle troubles, I would definitely have to comb while the conditioner was in. Not anymore though.

Angelicus

I am scurred to comb my hair if I am not under running water. I want my strands! I comb while the conditioner is being rinsed out... but I do not rinse the conditioner out completely.

Dutchess

Since I use Creme of Nature Shampoo I can actually detangle as I rinse out the shampoo. Then when I put the conditioner on my hair gets softer. I noticed I can also do this with L.U.S.T. shampoo and conditioner.