Color queens give me your advice

joshlyn

I want to dye my hair jet black what is the best rinse i can use that will give my hair a nice dark shine. I don't want anything permanent. I want to color it tomorrow, if anyone has colored their hair please share on your experience. Thanks in advanced ladies:kiss:

Product:
pros/cons:
where to get it:

SignatureBeauty

I use Clairol Demi Permanents from Sallys, I use the Blue Black which is really dark and it gives me nice shine and last alot longer than the Semi Permanent, I can't use permanent hair color because my hair in the crown area will be bald, But I love these demi permanents and it takes them awhile to fade.

I use to use a Jet Black Color rinse from sallys but I forgot the name and it also gave good shine!

HTH!

joshlyn

NappyParadise said:
I use Clairol Demi Permanents from Sallys, I use the Blue Black which is really dark and it gives me nice shine and last alot longer than the Semi Permanent, I can't use permanent hair color because my hair in the crown area will be bald, But I love these demi permanents and it takes them awhile to fade.

I use to use a Jet Black Color rinse from sallys but I forgot the name and it also gave good shine!

HTH!
thanks for the quick reply. Sallys is worse than ebay for me:grin: :grin: :grin: what's the difference between demi and semi??
Did the color seem to coat your hair or seal your cuticles??

SignatureBeauty

The Demi coats the strand better and seals the color in longer. Mine last me about 2 months .

The Semi for me only last a few weeks because evrytime I shampoo the color comes out, But I f you don't wash that often the color should last longer I guess!

Arcadian

I use wella demi. I always figured it was about the same as a semi to be honest. For my hair it only lasts about 4 weeks. I use dark brown (black is too harsh for my skintone) There's other colors which are also nice, but they don't last very long for me either. My other favorite is claret (a nice purple-y color thats not too crazy)

Adding color can be a bit drying so be sure to moisterize really well afterwards.

-A

joshlyn

Arcadian said:
I use wella demi. I always figured it was about the same as a semi to be honest. For my hair it only lasts about 4 weeks. I use dark brown (black is too harsh for my skintone) There's other colors which are also nice, but they don't last very long for me either. My other favorite is claret (a nice purple-y color thats not too crazy)

Adding color can be a bit drying so be sure to moisterize really well afterwards.

-A
I bought a heat cap to do a conditioning treatment just in case my hair gets :mad: at me cause I want to try something new!