Cécred Beyoncé’s Line

Ivonnovi

Isn’t Sienna Naturals co-owned by Issa Rae?
I don't know and I didn't check to see if she owned any hairlines. I think it's awesome if she does. My statement was purely based on who I've seen wear their natural hair and who doesn't.

ETA: I think it would have been awesome or more reasonable if she came out with a line for children.

Last edited:

DVAntDany

I’ll wait until there are more reviews and they finish launching products. I want to see if she will release any useful stylers. For the price, her products ought to be highly fragrant and keep the scent for a day or two. The fragrance profile makes it sound like it should smell sophisticated.

DVAntDany

I don't know and I didn't check to see if she owned any hairlines. I think it's awesome if she does. My statement was purely based on who I've seen wear their natural hair and who doesn't.

ETA: I think it would have been awesome or more reasonable if she came out with a line for children.
I get what you mean. Issa does wear her hair in more natural styles, but Felicia Leatherwood does add lots of extensions to her hair still.

Beyonce’s products could easily work on extensions/wigs though. Loose wavy to loose curly hair that air dries or lightly diffuse. It would be a waste for me to purchase her products because i dont style my hair that way. I guess you could do a twist out or something with the sealing lotion.

GGsKin

She may not wear her hair out all the time, but she does wear it out. Everyone just seems to assume it's always wigs. I recall seeing her hair being styled by her stylist few years ago. At the time, her hair (straightened) was long, and thick and dyed honey blonde, like the wigs and hair pieces she was wearing at the time (lighter than the pic below). He parted it to reveal her scalp. After years on this board, it's not hard to believe she could grow and retain flowing hair down her back. I put the quality of her hair, and retention down to genetics, as well as the consistent protective styling she tends to do.

Last edited:

LushLox

Beyoncé’s hair is actually very long. Not surprising she will have the best hairdressers on hand to look after her hair. She probably should have showcased a few pics of her donning her natural hair to help launch her line. As it, is she’s getting slated for this right now.

1708623993764.png

Not sure if I’ll try the products. I will watch a lot of reviews first and wait until it’s available locally.

ETA: Okay so she did show some pics of her natural hair with the launch in mind. Essence confirmed that this is her natural hair.

Last edited:

Theresamonet

Beyoncé’s hair is actually very long. Not surprising she will have the best hairdressers on hand to look after her hair. She probably should have showcased a few pics of her donning her natural hair to help launch her line. As it, is she’s getting slated for this right now.

Not sure if I’ll try the products. I will watch a lot of reviews first and wait until it’s available locally.

According to her hair stylist, she’s been wearing her hair out a lot for Cecred’s promo tour. People just automatically assume it’s fake (and many just don’t believe it’s her hair). Maybe because it’s dyed and in really good condition.

I think she/they could have made it more obvious. Posted some videos of them styling her hair or some product tutorials using her. Bey’s hair is picture perfect at all times. People need to see a hair out of place to believe it’s real.

Theresamonet

She never seems completely invested in her product lines. It always seem cash grabby

I don’t think it’s a cash grab, but I understand how it can feel that way... Bey always maintains this mysterious aloofness, and relies heavily an others to drum up hype for her projects. That works with music, but I don’t think it’s a very good strategy for other things. People want to see HER be enthusiastic about this hair line, not just Miss Tina.

alanaturelle

There was a video circulating where Mama Tina was saying "all natural" or something like that when Neal was styling Bey's hair to which Bey was saying "Mama, that's really annoying".

Honestly, I think she released the line for her mom since she was a hair stylist.

Anyhoo, I would like to try the deep conditioner, it looks thick.

Theresamonet

I’m interested in trying both the reconstructive treatment mask, and the fermented rice and rose ritual. I’m intrigued by the bioactive fermented keratin ingredient in the mask. The rice/rose ritual treatment sounds like a very luxurious Aphogee 2-step, and I’m so here for that.

I’m waiting until this stuff gets to Ulta or Sephora though.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Nobody ordered? I heard the focus group testers didn’t know they were using Beyonce’s line, which is good.
Not yet although I'm still intrigued. I had just put an order in for Alodia right before this haircare line was announced so I want to use up some of my products and wait for the regular conditioner to launch.

vevster

Not yet although I'm still intrigued. I had just put an order in for Alodia right before this haircare line was announced so I want to use up some of my products and wait for the regular conditioner to launch.
I like the ingredients for the alodia deep condish better than the Cécred.