Caramel Honee

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Your hair looks wonderfully healthy and shiny.
up.gif

Just wanted to give you your props girl
smile.gif

Awww shucks, thanks ladies. I can't wait until next month when I get my touch-up
smile.gif
My hair is dying to get out of this darn bun
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Darn, I've got to figure out how all of you have seen her pictures...I must be dazed and confused...can someone post a link?

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Darn, I've got to figure out how all of you have seen her pictures...I must be dazed and confused...can someone post a link?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not alone! Can someone please post a link! Dying of curiousity here!

That's CaramelHonee's hair in her avatar. She posted some pictures awhile back, but I haven't seen a recent link to her pictures.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelKiss said:
[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ladies, if u wanna see a larger pic of CHonee's hair, left click on her avatar, right click on "properties", copy the entire "URL" addy & paste it in the area othat u would type "internet addy's" (URL), then enter (if u didn't already know)..... poof, a larger pic of CHonee's beauuuuuu-ti-ful hair
smile.gif

@CHonee
Go, ur working dat hair... I luv it
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Peachtree said:
[ QUOTE ]
CaramelKiss said:
[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ladies, if u wanna see a larger pic of CHonee's hair, left click on her avatar, right click on "properties", copy the entire "URL" addy & paste it in the area othat u would type "internet addy's" (URL), then enter (if u didn't already know)..... poof, a larger pic of CHonee's beauuuuuu-ti-ful hair
smile.gif

@CHonee
Go, ur working dat hair... I luv it
trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto to what she said...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks PTree. I didn't post my actual link b/c my pictures are not updated (at least they won't be until November - after the relaxer
smile.gif
)
Thanks for the compliments guys
smile.gif

27889681.jpg

Yes CH, you know I think your hair is gorgeous. Each day I yearn for the thickness that you have.

CaramelHonee---I agree with the others--your hair is gorgeous. What's your regimen? Is it posted somewhere on the forum?

TIA----daviine

[ QUOTE ]
pebbles said:
To the best of my knowledge, CH doesn't wear any pieces, that's all her thickness.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
Thanks for answering for me Pebs.

daviine -
i have changed up somewhat and i try to adhere to the following (2x a week):

Pretreatment: Olive oil/honey/suave coconut conditioner
Shampoo: CoN shampoo or Keracare
Conditioner: Keracare Humecto or Mizani Moisturfuse mixed with a little LUST for superb detangling
smile.gif
Leave-in: Aroscio and/or Keracare leave-in.
Glosser (or whatever u call those things
laugh.gif
): Keracare silken seal.
Rollerset under dryer or air dry, depending on how much time I have.

Lovin' that thickness and shine. Keep up the good work!!!

Back