Cantu shea soft moisturizer

naijamade79

Hey ladies!!!!!! I just had to post about this new moisturizer I just started using two weeks ago. It is called shea soft daily shea butter oil moisturizer by Cantu. It is yummy:lick:!!!!

My hair feels so silky smooth, especially at the nape where it tends to get very dry, even the next day my hair still feels silky smooth. They also added castor oil to this lovely product. Has anyone else used this product??? Please post your thoughts good or bad. Thanks in advance:yep:

BlkOnyx488

I have been using the Cantu Leave in cream.
I love it.
but I notice Target didn't have a lot in stock so I want to their website.
They have a list of dealers
http://www.cantusheasoft.com/where-to-buy.htm

Drugstore.com has some good reviews on all the products
http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand/default.asp?brand=48316&srchtree=1

Hey ladies!!!!!! I just had to post about this new moisturizer I just started using two weeks ago. It is called shea soft daily shea butter oil moisturizer by Cantu. It is yummy:lick:!!!!

My hair feels so silky smooth, especially at the nape where it tends to get very dry, even the next day my hair still feels silky smooth. They also added castor oil to this lovely product. Has anyone else used this product??? Please post your thoughts good or bad. Thanks in advance:yep:

Last edited:

The Princess

I have been using the Cantu Leave in cream.
I love it.
but I notice Target didn't have a lot in stock so I want to their website.
They have a list of dealers
http://www.cantusheasoft.com/where-to-buy.htm

Drugstore.com has some good reviews on all the products
http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand/default.asp?brand=48316&srchtree=1

Yeah I like it too, I had to stop using pink Oil moisturizer:ohwell:. After I found out it wasn't good for my type of hair. Wait till you wash your hair, it feel so soft. The only down fall, its kind of heavy and sticky to me. But its a good hair mositurizer and leaves your hair with a nice shine. I don't use it on my ends cause its too heavy. Until I find another hair moisturizer I will continue to use it. For my ends I use ORS olive oil creme, its very light, and hydrate my ends really good, and the next morning, its soft and bouncy. I use to use that has a hair moisturzer but I was going through it to fast, so thats when I start using Cantu Leave in Oil Mosturizer.

bee

Where do you find these products? I went to WalMart and Target looking for them and couldn't find them.

gorgeoushair

I like this too. It is heavy though. It smells heavenly:grin:

MonPetite

I finally got some of this and tried it. I'll do a lengthy review tomorrow. I've got good things to say. :grin:

The Princess

I need to buy some more.....I just love the way it smells. Have you tried anymore of their products?

I use their leave in repair conditoner cream and I love it. I put in on my hair after I condition it and comb through it, then let it air dry, of course in a pony tail. After it dry, my hair is soft. My hair loves it. I follow it up with the leave in oil mosturizer the same brand. This is a product im sticking with, the leave in repair cream that is. The oil moisturizer is okay, but just heavy.

metalkitty

I use their leave in repair conditoner cream and I love it. I put in on my hair after I condition it and comb through it, then let it air dry, of course in a pony tail. After it dry, my hair is soft. My hair loves it. I follow it up with the leave in oil mosturizer the same brand. This is a product im sticking with, the leave in repair cream that is. The oil moisturizer is okay, but just heavy.

Cool, I like the leave in conditioner alot too. Except it didn't work as a leave in for me so I followed the instructions for using it as a deep conditioner and it's almost like magic. Add some porosity control and honey and it's heaven.