Keep the kitchen moisturized...

anniev2

I need some tips on keeping the kitchen moisturized. It feels dry and hard today. Last night i put some cantu shea butter daily moisturizer on and sealed with castor/EVOO mix. I slept with a silk scarf that didn't come off. Its been this way for 2 days. :nono:

anniev2

its been a while (a week) since it was wet. I'll try that 2nite if I don't get all my new wash supplies I want to try.

bee

Try keeping that area braided and applying Hawaiian Silky 14n1 daily (seal if u think it's necessary). I've been doing this and when I take the braids down, my hair is so moisturized. I wear braidouts most of the time but my nape is always so dry and coarse. I started leaving a small section out in my nape area, to keep braided under my braidouts. I braid that section down vertically, and keep it braided until I wash. I spray it 2x a day and it's working well for growth and moisture.

anniev2

Try keeping that area braided and applying Hawaiian Silky 14n1 daily (seal if u think it's necessary). I've been doing this and when I take the braids down, my hair is so moisturized. I wear braidouts most of the time but my nape is always so dry and coarse. I started leaving a small section out in my nape area, to keep braided under my braidouts. I braid that section down vertically, and keep it braided until I wash. I spray it 2x a day and it's working well for growth and moisture.

Thanks! I just purchased 14 in 1 yesterday so I will start this.