Can we stomach another challenge. The Viviscal &/or Nioxin challenge

Empress Yahudah

Thanx for the updates ladies on how its working thus far . Keep em comming!!!!.... I just ordered a box it hasnt come in yet so I cant wait to see how it will work for me.. Since its March i wont join the challenge but i'll def report on my results when i start to see them.

LaNecia

MissMadaam said:
Thanx for the updates ladies on how its working thus far . Keep em comming!!!!.... I just ordered a box it hasnt come in yet so I cant wait to see how it will work for me.. Since its March i wont join the challenge but i'll def report on my results when i start to see them.

You can by all means still join! Your dates will just be a little different but it would be great for others to see YOUR progress after 6 months!

Heck, mine is February through August!

angie10

I have been taking just Nioxin for over three months now. I only take one pill a day like the bottle says. I'm doing good with it, It's not possible for me to say exactly how much growth I get from it; since I take other things.

LondonDiva

How is everyone doing on this. I'm still taking them, not really noticing anything phenomenal after 3 months. Hopefully month 4 or 5 and they'll kick in

BlkOnyx488

Never heard of these to products. What are they suppose to do?
What are they.
  1. Viviscal
  2. Nioxin
Thanks
Heather

ChocalateDiva

Viviscal vitamins for healthy hair growth. Viviscal hair growth pills are specially formulated with a unique marine extract that provides a potent does of hair nutrition.

Nioxin has a vitamin too.

MzOptimistic

LondonDiva said:
How is everyone doing on this. I'm still taking them, not really noticing anything phenomenal after 3 months. Hopefully month 4 or 5 and they'll kick in

I'm on my 4th box also and I can't wait for the growth to kick in also:grin: I will confess, for the past 3 days I slipped on my vitamins and that is very unusually for me, but I slipped Tuesday (because of B-DAY) and my family believes in celebrating the whole week and some celebrate the whole month:eek: so I've been getting to bed very late and up very early and have neglected my vitamins but I'm back to business now:)

MzOptimistic

BlkOnyx488 said:
Never heard of these to products. What are they suppose to do?
What are they.
  1. Viviscal
  2. Nioxin
Thanks
Heather

Heather, you can google viviscal hair growth vitamins and you will find out exactly what they are. Google Nioxin too:) HTH but both vits helps the hair grow faster. Viviscal also makes the hair shinier, stronger, and some ppl on other sites have reported that viviscal changed their hair texture by making the newgrowth softer. HTH

LaNecia

Still going strong! I am seemingly starting to get better results, I retouched my hair on the 7th of April and on the 23rd, I have about 1/4" new growth in my crown which grows the slowest. Newgrowth after a fresh relaxer doesn't usually start to show until week 5 or 6.

I'm not sure which month I'm on, I think I'm into Box #3.

darkangel25

I didn't officially join the challenge, but I have been taking viviscal faithfully, twice a day. I am just starting on my third box. So far, I can't really say for sure that I have noticed anything but I will keep you all updated.

Sweetcheri8

Hey Ladies...

I have been taking the (2) Vivscal/ (2) Nioxin combo for the last two months and have noticed some growth. I used Viviscal in the past and it has worked for me. I am dedicated to kepping this combo up until my B-Day in August. I am so close to BS I can taste it. I just gave my self a major dusting this weekend...cause I am faithful that this combo will get me there soon. I will be perming my hair in June...so we will see....:)

taj

I know that I'm late but I still would like to join the challenge. :) I began taking viviscal/nioxin on 4/29/07, so the end date is 10/29/07.:D I will post my results as I progress. :cool:

Everything Zen

I just bought Nioxin today (at Hair Cuttery). I'm definitely going to try this with Viviscal as soon as my order comes in the mail!!! :yay:

MzOptimistic

Brownie said:
Any updates??????????????

The only thing that I can say is I'll be 8 weeks post this coming Sunday and have soooo much ng that it doesn't make any sense:p . Viviscal is definitely a keeper for me;) I'm trying to stretch until July 4th for the HYHTJ reveal challenge. I'm hanging in there so far:)

scarcity21

i stopped in April...i noticed growth and thickness but nothing spectacular...i started taking it in Dec....was gettin to expensive 4 me...

mch5683

tsmith said:
The only thing that I can say is I'll be 8 weeks post this coming Sunday and have soooo much ng that it doesn't make any sense:p . Viviscal is definitely a keeper for me;) I'm trying to stretch until July 4th for the HYHTJ reveal challenge. I'm hanging in there so far:)

TSmith

How long ws it before you noticed the growth with the Nioxin and viviscal? A month, weeks, or a few months? I've been using it for three weeks. It may be soon to tell. I don't notice any major growth spurts but I definitely notice my hair's texture is softer and my hair just feels different.

LondonDiva

I have so fallen off the badwagon with this. I haven't taken them for a month. Does anyone know if I'd have to totally start from scratch as I had taken them for 3 months straight. I guess my system wouldn't benefit until I had taken them for a further 3 months before I get results.

Candy_C

does this stuff really work?

isit better than a combo of biotin and b vitamins?

not being sceptical, i just think the price is mad

LondonDiva

OK I've decided I'm gonna start so I'll finish. I'm going to get back on the Viviscal and continue to December 07. I'm going to stop using the Nioxin and from today will start with Holland & Barret Timed Release Mega Vitamins for the hair along with Busy B (Vit B Complex timed release......thanks Candy_C) for the time being.

Looks like I'll have to extend my own flippin challenge that I started.

Candy_C

LondonDiva said:
OK I've decided I'm gonna start so I'll finish. I'm going to get back on the Viviscal and continue to December 07. I'm going to stop using the Nioxin and from today will start with Holland & Barret Timed Release Mega Vitamins for the hair along with Busy B (Vit B Complex timed release......thanks Candy_C) for the time being.

Looks like I'll have to extend my own flippin challenge that I started.

LOL tell me how the nioxin goes

x

MzOptimistic

LondonDiva said:
I have so fallen off the badwagon with this. I haven't taken them for a month. Does anyone know if I'd have to totally start from scratch as I had taken them for 3 months straight. I guess my system wouldn't benefit until I had taken them for a further 3 months before I get results.

It should still be in your system, do as you said and just extend the challenge longer. Hell, I said **** the challenge and just added these bad boys to my regimen. I have stopped taking alot of my other vitamins because viviscal seems to do well on its own. I only take viviscal, biotin, and b-50 complex and my ng is still coming in soft with a loose curl pattern. I am 9 weeks post and although my ng is mad crazy, its also very manageable.

BlueEra

Even though I am not officially a part of this challenge, I recently ordered viviscal just to test the waters, and I can say that I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I can already tell you that my hair is GROWING. My nails are long and strong and my new growth is coming in pretty good. I am only 3 weeks post and I have noticed more hair growth in the past two weeks than I usually ever get in a single month. It's not much yet, but I am betting/hoping, that by the end of my month of using up this first box I will have a ton of NG (Im hoping for at least 1/2") I have been taking them faithfully twice a day. I didnt think I would see any progress for at least a month or maybe even more, but its kicking in already.:)