Can we stomach another challenge. The Viviscal &/or Nioxin challenge

LondonDiva

I was ready to put my foot up the ebay sellers arse for sending my Viviscal a whole week later after I paid via Paypal to the minute I got that stuff on ebay, but the good Lord musta watched over her today cause as I was ready to send her a "Where's my S***" e-mail the postman rang that bell. Hallelujah my Viviscal arrived. I was itching like a crack addict waiting for this stuff to arrive.

So I only ordered one box, I'm gonna place another order halfway through this one and am going to start today. I'm already taking 2 Nioxin daily and have read some positive reviews from ladies on here taking both and getting good results.

So for those either taking one or both, anyone up for a 6 month CONSISTENT challenge and willing to report back on their progress and with pics too.

I'm gonna run through till the end of June 07 on this one.

If not I'll do it by my damned self :look: :lachen: (I'm just playin)

Also, I'm gonna look into purchasing this stuff in bulk and selling it cheaper cause it seems like the cheapest people have been able to find it is for $49.99 or somewhere around that price, although I'd have to see what their cost price is. Someone mentioned that in Europe it's about $15 and the up the price to US market. I'm gonna do a bit of research and see what's up with that if the ladies on here are interested I wouldn't mind doin a lil global Viviscal hustlin on da side. They sure are easy and light to post just gotta see what they would say. :look:

brandy

I am still waiting for my Viviscal for over a month now!! I rang up the company to enquire and I will be getting the vitamins, hair lotion, shampoo & conditioner in 2 weeks time!!! So I will join the challenge as soon as I get my products. I will be taking HF37 together with Viviscal.
HHG.

Last edited:

LondonDiva

brandy said:
LondonDiva how much did you pay for your viviscal?

£27 + £2.20 on ebay. I PM'd you the link. But if you go to ebay.co.uk there are only about 3 sellers this one in particular has 5 boxes left.

Last edited:

angie10

I'm already taking nioxin for about a month and half now, so I will join the challenge for the nioxin part. I take one a day, and hopefully joining the challenge will help me go up to about six months. Good luck everyone:grin:

brandy

LondonDiva said:
£27 + £2.20 on ebay. I PM'd you the link. But if you go to ebay.co.uk there are only about 3 sellers this one in particular has 5 boxes left.
Thank you for pming me.

cutiebe2

what are the benefits of using Viviscal? I am trying to finish all my GNC vitamins and find some other ones. If I buy it I would strt in January.I probably would only use viviscal and not the nioxin.
thanks

keluric

For anyone thinking of using Viviscal, I just wanted to chime in and let you know that it WORKS. If you buy it, take it and stick with it, you will get the results you want. HHG.

adf23

I'm in as well! I have been taking Viviscal for right at a month. I have seen some results. I ordered my second box and it arrived yesterday.

Anyone with slow delivery, I loooove www.iherb.com. I ordered Saturday and received my package yesterday!

LondonDiva

keluric said:
For anyone thinking of using Viviscal, I just wanted to chime in and let you know that it WORKS. If you buy it, take it and stick with it, you will get the results you want. HHG.

You're one of the reasons I hopped on the Viviscal bandwagon :)

I did a seach on it and read through the posts and your success on it sounds like something I want with me too. For £27 a box I'm gonna be consistent as hell trust me.:lol:

LondonDiva

ekomba

LondonDiva said:
I was ready to put my foot up the ebay sellers arse for sending my Viviscal a whole week later after I paid via Paypal to the minute I got that stuff on ebay, but the good Lord musta watched over her today cause as I was ready to send her a "Where's my S***" e-mail the postman rang that bell. Hallelujah my Viviscal arrived. I was itching like a crack addict waiting for this stuff to arrive.

So I only ordered one box, I'm gonna place another order halfway through this one and am going to start today. I'm already taking 2 Nioxin daily and have read some positive reviews from ladies on here taking both and getting good results.

So for those either taking one or both, anyone up for a 6 month CONSISTENT challenge and willing to report back on their progress and with pics too.

I'm gonna run through till the end of June 07 on this one.

If not I'll do it by my damned self :look: :lachen: (I'm just playin)

Also, I'm gonna look into purchasing this stuff in bulk and selling it cheaper cause it seems like the cheapest people have been able to find it is for $49.99 or somewhere around that price, although I'd have to see what their cost price is. Someone mentioned that in Europe it's about $15 and the up the price to US market. I'm gonna do a bit of research and see what's up with that if the ladies on here are interested I wouldn't mind doin a lil global Viviscal hustlin on da side. They sure are easy and light to post just gotta see what they would say. :look:

Hey Londondiva i dont mind a viviscal challenge as i m taking it as well as other supplements. yesterday i purchased more designer whey french vanilla protein shakes, so i m about to go all out:lol: lol i m trying get that 18inches a year Cosmo talked about with viviscal:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: just 12 inches for the year would be fine by me though it would make me waist length at 11" or a little less;)

ETa: Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase Londondiva if u see the viviscal at 15 dol pleaaaaaaaaaaase allert me i wanna buy in bulk but me i m taking it for at least 10months thannnnnnnnks a lot girl let me know when your research is done i m really really interested i need it cheaper than 50 bucks

Last edited:

LondonDiva

ekomba said:
Hey Londondiva i dont mind a viviscal challenge as i m taking it as well as other supplements. yesterday i purchased more designer whey french vanilla protein shakes, so i m about to go all out:lol: lol i m trying get that 18inches a year Cosmo talked about with viviscal:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: just 12 inches for the year would be fine by me though it would make me waist length at 11" or a little less;)

ETa: Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase Londondiva if u see the viviscal at 15 dol pleaaaaaaaaaaase allert me i wanna buy in bulk but me i m taking it for at least 10months thannnnnnnnks a lot girl let me know when your research is done i m really really interested i need it cheaper than 50 bucks

I am gonna try real hard. I saw a wholesaler selling it for £11.99 a box ($22) but wanted a minimum order of 360, £4316.40 ($7985) I'm not ready for that kind of committment :lachen:

BBF

I'm in on this challenge too.
LondonGal, if you can get it for cheaper than it is on most site, then i'm number one on your list.:cool:

bluediamond0829

im want to be on this challenge too..i think im coming to end of my first box....but i need to step it up..i noticed that my hair has gotten thicker than usual lately...so i have to order my next box....and ive only been taken one a day and sometimes i forget....but im about to order my next box.....

LondonDiva

OK I'm def gonna see what I can do just need a lil lunch and then I can get down to writing my e-mail to some sources I've found seeing if they can strike up a deal with me about becoming a distributor. There's no way on God's earth I'm spending £4k, but with the huge membership here alone and interest on Viviscal and ebay I'm sure I can, tempt them into hopefully letting me get this stuff at the wholesale price.

Wish me luck.

LondonDiva

Around Jan 6th I'm gonna check in and see how consistent everyone has been with their supplement taking.

That's the key consistency. So many times people are willing to write off a supplement and say it didn't work all because they didn't take it everyday for 4-6 months. Damn I've been good for a week and that's a miracle for me.

LondonDiva

This challenge is gonna tie in with my LHCF Bootcamp challenge as I have to take my Nioxin & Viviscal for 1 year no days to be missed :look:

But a 6 month initial challenge we are all sticking by. Good luck!

Clevelar

I'm down for this challenge! I already started taking Viviscal about a month ago. Londondiva- If you get that hook up then I am definitely down for purchasing from ya :).