Can we stomach another challenge. The Viviscal &/or Nioxin challenge

hothair

I was away and ran out for almost 2 months. I've been back on for about 2 +weeks I've recently coloured my hair so I should be able to see/ measure new growth. I've got 3 months supply so sometime in September/ Oct will report results...

MzOptimistic

Brownie said:
Has anyone had super results? Who will continue using this combo beyond this challenge?

These viviscal are in my regimen for good but I have also cut alot of vitamins out because viviscal can do the job by itself.
;)

LaNecia

Re: End of Challenge Report from Vixx

Well, I'm finishing up my 6 month challenge on the viviscal. I dropped the Nioxin (after about 3 months) out of concerns over 'multivitamins'. I resorted to better overall nutrition instead of isolated supplements containing incomplete nutrition.

However, I was stuck with the Viviscal due to an autoship plan. So here I am at the end of my challenge.

After I dropped my elaborate combination of vitamins, my hair growth slowed dramatically. I'm back to just a smidgen over 1/4" in per month WITH THE VIVISCAL. I don't need to pay $50 a month for what I grow normally. Perhaps the growth was faster but the overall health concerns (long term with mutli vitamins) has dissuaded me from going back to such a crazy regimen.

I'll get to APL when I get there. :yep:

CurliDiva

I don't think Viviscal has added anything special to my growth rate - don't get me wrong my hair is doing fine but for $50 per box - I should have BETTER results! :nono: I'm going to use up what I have left (2 boxes) and then no re-ordering.

texasgrl

I'm in I got my Viviscal 3 days ago I am taking that along with 2 chewable Acerolas,MSM, and a daily multi.

hothair

I think I posted an update in another thread, I finish my viviscal suply in 2 days and will not be re-ordering. I think it made my hair lush and shiny and even boosted my growth initially but that levelled of and for the price I want more :look: So I've just included kelp to my vitamin reggie along with a zillion others and will report back in Dec on my progress - hopefully I won't have to talk just have some good progress pics:spinning: