CALLING ALL MY BOUNDLESS TRESSES SISTERS!!!

divinefavor

I am happy with BT (even though it has turned my silver earrings). I haven't used it though in almost two weeks because I plan to get a touch up next Friday. I must say though that I have a lot of new growth. I don't measure, so I'm not sure how much new growth I have. I will post pictures next weekend after getting my touch up.

DSP

kinchen said:
after i noticed my tiffany's bracelet turned dark i have not been using it that much so i don't notice any difference in my hair

A little bit of toothpaste on a damp cloth cleans silver tarnish off easily with very little rubbing. It doesn't matter what type: paste, or gel. Both work very well and are non-abrasive.

senimoni

I use it 2x a week. Haven't noticed that much extra growth, but I think my scalp likes the sulfur so I will finish out the bottle.

Nikki253

I use mine everyday since I first purchase in feb/march and my hair grew like 2.5 inches and is thickening up :yay: I have never had thick hair ever in my life!!! My hair is 4a/b, i've noticed, since using this that I now have there are three sections of my hair that is growing out straight (3c):confused: Has anyone else noticed this?? I'm only asking because I am natural and it looks kinda weird.

However I will NOT stop using my BT:p :D

caribeandiva

Human being
i've been using it consistently every day, sometimes every other day. i haven't used it at all this week cause i'm getting a touch up in a week. i don't know how much growth i got cause i don't measure my hair. i don't feel like i got more new growth than usual though. maybe i'm applying it wrong.

afrodyt2000

I'm about to start using MN and now I'm getting really interested in BT. Does the regular BT have a strong smell or should I get the scented one?

pmichael52172

I don't know but I ordered the scented one because from the posts I read a few said the unscented was doable but many said that the scented one was a nice scent. I didn't know what 'doable' really meant so I went for the scented.

I should be getting mine next week.

CurliDiva

I'm stil on the fence about BT - some seem excited about it, but many have not noticed anything different as far as growth is concern.

I can pick up MTG at a local store (avoiding the s&h charge) so I think I'll continue to use it and try to find another sulphur product to add to the mix.

It is the sulphur that turns your jewelry dark - MTG will do the same thing - just clean it more often.

Good luck to everyone!

CurliDiva

LondonDiva said:
The only downside is my hoops turning dark. I just use sliver cleaner and a cloth each time. MTG turned my tiffany necklace black as well it goes right back to bright silver. For an inch a month IMHO an extra bit of jewelry cleaning isn't a biggie for me.

LondonDiva,

Are you sure that the BT is cause your great growth rate?

I'm also taking Viviscal (part of your Viviscal/Nixon challenge) and one inch/month could be in part due to the vitamins?

I ask only because most of us are doing so many things (vitamins, con washes, baggie, deep con, growth aides, etc. ), how are you ladies deciding what is causing the growth at any given time.

Nikki253

CurliDiva said:
LondonDiva,

Are you sure that the BT is cause your great growth rate?

I'm also taking Viviscal (part of your Viviscal/Nixon challenge) and one inch/month could be in part due to the vitamins?

I ask only because most of us are doing so many things (vitamins, con washes, baggie, deep con, growth aides, etc. ), how are you ladies deciding what is causing the growth at any given time.

I think my growth is due to BT, because I don't take any vitamins at all (my face brokeout with the GNC HS&N vits, so I am scared to take anything else). Plus my hair has NEVER grown an inch in a month..I would be lucky to get .5-.25 inch in a month's time.

IMO, I think that when we hear of these topical products, buy them, use them(for a short time) and our hair isn't down to our feet, she we feel like shoooo this don't work!:mad:

thefineprint

i am loving bt! i've been off the bandwagon for about a week due to laziness but i'm about to step it up again. pics in siggy

Candycane044

I can't say whether or not BT has sped up my growth or not, but I really like the product it makes my new growth soft.

OT: Has anyone had a problem ordering BT? I'm having trouble contacting NL and the website is down.. I'm having BT withdrawals!:eek: I know she's busy but I'm trying to catch up on my growth! lol.

Ayeshia

Ive used BT on one section of my hair and I believe the braids underneath my sew in on that section is looser than the rest of my head, but I wont know for sure until I take it out next month.

baby42

i put a weave in and it hard to use bt with this cap. i used the cap with out the holes in it:mad: :( but i just going to have to get it in there some kind. of way i going to change this weave in 4 week but bt is makeing my hair grow:( i about ready to put damn holes in these mess:lol: :lol: or pour it on its geting in there some kind of way:confused:

growingbrown

I have been using it for about a month and a half. I like it and bought a second bottle. I have not used it in a week because of a touch up tomorrow. I would post pics but I am in HYH Challenge. I believe it gave me a push in growth.

DMCSHERIFF

I STARTED USING MTG IN APRIL THEN I GOT THE SCENTED BT. I GOT GROWTH FROM THE MTG SO I MIXED THE MTG WITH THE BT IN A CLEAR SPRAY BOTTLE AND I DONT HAVE THE MTG SMELL AND THE BT DOESNT HARDEN UP ANYMORE. MY SCALP LOVES IT AND THERE IS DEFINITELY MORE GROWTH AND THICKNESS.
I USE IT EVERYNIGHT. I AM GOING TO HAVE MY HAIR DONE TOMORROW WITH THE THERMASMOOTH SYSTEM SO I CAN SEE HOW MUCH NEW GROWTH I REALLY HAVE.

Bklynqueen

Well, let's put it this way: I got my retouch 2 weeks ago and I have a 1/2 inch of new growth already. My edges are looking a shatty mess so I'm having my beautician retouch it tomorrow.

Ouch

Checking in! I got my twists done on May 6th. I started using BT daily on May 16th, since then my twists been loosening up and my edges are growing like crazy and I'm definately excited about that since it never really recovered from the horror I experienced when I went to Maribel's and they didn't grease my edges and just slathered that damn perm in and burned me!! *sigh*

Funny thing, I always frowned upon women with messy looking braids/twists and now I am one of 'em. I plan on taking them out in mid-June though. Want to feel as if I got my money's worth. It really hasn't been a month yet. :lol: :lol:

Um point is..I loves me some BT. :lachen: