Calling all affirm users

[ QUOTE ]
It is so easy to get Affirm in NY. Go onto Jamaica Ave and 165 St in Queens. There are several beauty supply stores that sell the Affirm in all the different strenghts
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, thank you so very much. Do you think some of the harlem stores would have it too? I will try that first.

Thank you again!

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, thank you so very much. Do you think some of the harlem stores would have it too? I will try that first

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure they will have it in Harlem "125th" check in any BSS.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, thank you so very much. Do you think some of the harlem stores would have it too? I will try that first

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure they will have it in Harlem "125th" check in any BSS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something tells me that is no lye though. Most places that I call only sell no lye.
wallbash.gif

I live in NJ near Newark, there are 3 BSS within a mile or 2 of each other they all sell the Lye formula. They have them behind the counter though you have to ask for it.

I am glad I read this...now I know I have to go to Queens to get my Affirm.....what about Fiberguard, do they sell Fiberguard mild? Let me know, peace love....

Putting in my two cents... you can buy Affirm in Spanish Harlem on 3rd ave at 104th Street. I got some for my sister. The store is called S & S Beauty supply. There is always RaMa Beauty supply which I think is on Amsterdam Ave.

Re: Calling all affirm users - Need advice, Help!

Also, I forgot to mention that one time I got paperwork from Avlon, the company that makes Affirm and they said that the Fiberguard was really good for color treated hair....

Re: Calling all affirm users - Need advice, Help!

Also, I forgot to mention that one time I got paperwork from Avlon, the company that makes Affirm and they said that the Fiberguard was really good for color treated hair....

Jellynote,

I am living in the Netherlands, do you know where I can get it? If you know where you can get it in the germany, I would like to come and buy it there,

Bunita

I see this thread is a couple years old, but I read some great reviews on this relaxer.I only use lye and wanted to do a switch and try this. I'm in Philly, so do anyone know of any stores in philly where I can get the fiberguard from? :look:

I have been using this relaxer for the last 5 years +.....I LOVE how it makes my hair feels. I will be using it this weekend, if not this weekend, next for sure!

Back