Affirm Fiberguard Users

MissB

Hello Everyone,

I recently had a touchup with Affirm Fiberguard Normal and I love it so far. I am a big Keracare fan. If anyone uses the Fiberguard or another Affirm relaxer, please post your Keracare regimen. I am especially interested in those with 4A/4B hair. I am going to wash my hair this weekend and would appreciate any advice. I also order the 5-N-1 Reconstructor.

Thanks in advance,

MissB

Integrity

you seem to be assuming those who use affirm FG will also use keracare products. highly unlikely. but lets see how the thread unfolds!

ny2atl

Miss B, I use Affirm Fiberguard. The only Keracare products I use are the Hydrating shampoo and Humecto. I like both. I also use 5n1 as my protein conditioner which I love too. Which Keracare products are you looking to try?

MissB

ny2atl,

I was previously using the Keracare Humecto, Leave-in conditioner, and Silken Seal with the Vitale relaxer. I did receive good results. I asked the question because I would like to achieve optimum results with these products in conjunction with the Affirm relaxer. I ordered the 5n1 hoping to achieve that goal.

I appreciate your response !

MissB

MissB

I used the entire Keracare line this morning and air dryed my hair all day. I received great results. I will graduate to my first roller set next week!!!

MissB

cutebajangirl

I use the fiberguard and I have used lots of Keracare products. Now the protein (sustenane Fortifying, 5-in-1, Super reconstructor) are mainstays. I have the hydrating detangling, but after it is gone will not be continuing it becuse it has als and I'll just use the Breakthrough shampoo. I have tried the essential oils for the hair, loved it but can't afford it now.
One thing I couldn't stand though is the Humecto creme conditioner. I also use the setting lotion and if my supplier had the silken seal would have bought that too.

MissB

Thanks for your response. I didn't like the Humecto at first either. I apply the Essential Oils for the Hair first followed by the Humecto. The Humecto works better for me if I leave it on for 20 minutes and its even better if you use a heating cap or sit under the dryer. The silken seal is very nice and can be ordered from sheldeez.com if you are interested.

I haven't heard of the Sustenance Fortifying. I guess I will check that out and the Super Reconstructor on August 1st.

Thanks,
MissB

jellynote

I use the Affirm Fiberguard and the 5 n 1, but that's it I don't use any of the other products, but I have before. I use Profectiv.