Cali*Rocks BIG CHOP!!!!!!

BlondeByDesire

Your hair looks great. Why did she cut off 6 months of progress though - did you have a lot of relaxed ends still?

What are you using to make your curls pop like that? I love the shape too ... was that intentional?

Last edited:

Fine 4s

Nor can you cry over DOPE LOOKING HAIR.
Girl, I don't care how much hair you lost, what you do have is beautiful!

Calia001

your natural hair is mad nice! but why did she cut so much of it off? could she not tell the difference?

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
omg your hair is so pretty! i would've been pissed at 6 months of progress chopped, but your hair is length is still nice.

btw, i need those earring in my life. rat now!

ChristmasCarol

You and your hair are lovely! BTW, can I see a pic of your cat? I'm trying to figure out what color cat I should get for my Christmas present.

CurlyNue

I did it about a month ago.. but I didn't want to show you guys because I was so sad about the lost hair but you can't cry over spilled milk so Oh well..
http:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Umm, how dare you make us wait a month to see your hair? Are you serious, your hair is fabulous? Your curls are doing the damn thang, looking all sleek. You didn’t have worry about losing the length since you gained a head full of curls that were hidden by the relaxed length. You should have posted photos of your hair so you could have spent the last month knowing how spectacular your hair really is, as you can see we would have told you then what we are telling you now, you look marvelous. :clapping:[/FONT][/COLOR] Stretch out one of them curls for me, let me see what 16 months of unrelaxed hair looks like.

Last edited:

countrychickd

Congrats girl on your BC! It's gorgeous! Don't worry about that hair girl, it'll grow back in a flash! Your hair is too pretty though! Don't you just love it?

Garner

CaliRocks, you look beautiful. You have no reason to hide all of this beautiful head of hair or feel sad because of the loss of length. It will certainly grow back faster than you think. :)

caligirl2385

your hair is breathtakingly beautiful. makes me want to transition for 2 years... congrats on your BC!!!!
ETA: i'm 7months post and instead of BC'ing soon, I'd rather start off with some length like you. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Last edited:

Morenita

I was about to say.. hey your hair doesn't look like 22 month post hair :perplexed Aw, it's ok, because it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :thud:

Pfft, you're making me want to go and get mine cut into a style... I'm scared to straighten for Thanksgiving b/c my hair is far from even lol :look:

Cali*Rocks

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH everyone!!!! I love your guys for real!!

The products I used in the pictures are Afroveda Curly Custard and Pur whipped jelly :lick: (Thanks Boston Maria) and I got the earrings from Forever 21 for like 3 bucks
Thanks again!!! I really do love you guys :lachen:

Cali*Rocks

Your hair looks great. Why did she cut off 6 months of progress though - did you have a lot of relaxed ends still?

What are you using to make your curls pop like that? I love the shape too ... was that intentional?

Thank you! Yea I wanted a shape and also my hair was texlaxed so even I couldn't really tell the difference between the natural hair and the texlaxed hair :perplexed OOh and I'm using Afroveda curly custard and the pur whipped jelly