Cali*Rocks BIG CHOP!!!!!!

Cali*Rocks

I transitioned for almost 22 months and I finally did it!!! She chopped almost six months of progress off so the hair I have is only about 16 months of natural hairbut WHO CARES!!!! I'm natural now!!!!! I did it about a month ago.. but I didn't want to show you guys because I was so sad about the lost hair but you can't cry over spilled milk so Oh well..
http:

Kellum

Your hair is beautiful congrats!!! I love the texture and curls. It looks so soft and silky.

pookaloo83

Sad about what girl! Looks nice! And love the earrings!

OT: What the heck is under your bed! Do you have a cat? There's eyes glowing at me! :lol:

jupitermoon

Your hair is gorgeous. Congrats. Try not to worry about the loss of length. It will grow back and your hair is already a nice length now. :yep:

winnettag

Your hair is gorgeous! The length will be back (and then some) in no time!
I love the shape and curl definition!

Grand Prix

Your hair looks great!!

I'm sorry about the progress lost, but with hair like that, you really shouldn't be sad about anything! Congrats!

bumblb87

Congrats OP!!! Loving the hair.... did you have an easy transition? I'd really like to last that long, and I'm starting to think I can.....

Tanji

Love your hair. It is beautiful! My daughter has curly hair like yours -- can you tell me what product that you put in your hair to make it shine and look so manageable? Thanks.

nikki2229

Lovely hair. Congrats on your BC!

Why did she have to cut off so much hair when you did your BC?

Do you have any pics of your hair pre BC?