Blended Beauty/Blended Cutie products

cocopuff

I just thought I would make a mention of these products because they are GREAT, I love them (and I don't say that often). So far, I have tried several products from this line and I am very happy with the results. I think that I like this line the best out of all of the natural hair care products that I have tried because I actually like all of the products that I have used from both the Blended Beauty and Blended Cutie lines. In particular, the All Natural Hair & Scalp Oil is very moisturizing and works very well as a leave-in or as an aid when heat styling. The Straight Pearl and Straightening Glaze work well when heat styling and make my hair shiny, soft, and very manageable. The Blended Cutie line is really good as well and I liked the Soft Curls and Swirls product, which is a really soft hair cream that makes my hair equally soft and the Butter Me Up hair butter is very good for defining and moisturizing without leaving a buildup on my hair. All of the products leave my hair extremely soft and really touchable and have this vanilla/cinnamon scent. I have used other products from this line with great success and I will buy the full sizes of them next.

I ordered my samples from Sista's Place and received them in 3 days. I highly recommend ordering from them because the sample sizes are generous and the turnaround time for the orders is very good. I also got a free sample in my order with a product list with prices and descriptions of all of heir inventory.

cocopuff

Aalize said:
Is your hair natural or relaxed?

Please describe your hair.

My hair is natural and very thick; I have alot of hair, past my shoulders when pressed straight.

Catina72

I too enjoy the Blended beauty products and ordered through Sistas Place! I am relaxed though, and a few of the products I think are going to work well on my new growth! I really like the smell too!:grin:

atlien11

I am glad someone posted on these products because i have been eyeing their site for awhile. Catina/Cocopuff - Do you think these products are too heavy for relaxed heads? I loved carols daughter products but i didnt like how heavy they were because of the fact that they are oil-based? TIA.

Catina72

atlien11 said:
I am glad someone posted on these products because i have been eyeing their site for awhile. Catina/Cocopuff - Do you think these products are too heavy for relaxed heads? I loved carols daughter products but i didnt like how heavy they were because of the fact that they are oil-based? TIA.

I do believe that the Styling Butter Cream is a little thick so I think that would be best left to my new growth when it get unmanageable. The Straightening Glaze is a detangling, conditioning spritz that smells great and would work well with heat. The Soy Cream poo is good if you wash your hair often(like me!) because it is low suds but dense. You know your hair is clean without the stripping feeling. Smells yummy too.:grin:

cocopuff

The Straight Pearl would alos work well to maintain straighter styles and the All Natural Hair & Scalp Oil would be good too (for scalp oil or hot oil treatment). Maybe you could use the Light Styling Lotion for a moisturizer, it is very light and melts into the hair well.

Aalize

Tene said:
I love the Happy Nappy Styles Cream

How do you style your hair on a daily basis?

Do you find this product moisturizing enough?

Do you use it more for moisture or styling?

cocopuff

Tene said:
I love the Happy Nappy Styles Cream

I like the Happy Nappy Styles cream too, it reminds me of the Butter Me Up cream, only a little thicker. These are two of my favorite products.

cocopuff

How do you style your hair on a daily basis? I have been wearing extensions lately, but when I wear my own hair I usually twist it or wear puffs or something low maintainence.

Do you find this product moisturizing enough? Yes, I do.

Do you use it more for moisture or styling? I use it more for styling, but it does maintain moisture

Tene

Aalize said:
How do you style your hair on a daily basis?

Do you find this product moisturizing enough?

Do you use it more for moisture or styling?

I put in my hair after I co wash, it's suppose to be like an all-in-one cream. It's good for moisture, hold, styling, etc. It's very moisturizing, it makes my hair soft.

scorpian

cocopuff said:
I just thought I would make a mention of these products because they are GREAT, I love them (and I don't say that often). So far, I have tried several products from this line and I am very happy with the results. I think that I like this line the best out of all of the natural hair care products that I have tried because I actually like all of the products that I have used from both the Blended Beauty and Blended Cutie lines. In particular, the All Natural Hair & Scalp Oil is very moisturizing and works very well as a leave-in or as an aid when heat styling. The Straight Pearl and Straightening Glaze work well when heat styling and make my hair shiny, soft, and very manageable. The Blended Cutie line is really good as well and I liked the Soft Curls and Swirls product, which is a really soft hair cream that makes my hair equally soft and the Butter Me Up hair butter is very good for defining and moisturizing without leaving a buildup on my hair. All of the products leave my hair extremely soft and really touchable and have this vanilla/cinnamon scent. I have used other products from this line with great success and I will buy the full sizes of them next.

I ordered my samples from Sista's Place and received them in 3 days. I highly recommend ordering from them because the sample sizes are generous and the turnaround time for the orders is very good. I also got a free sample in my order with a product list with prices and descriptions of all of heir inventory.

Thank you for posting this!Her sample packs look really good.I have her site saved on my favorites but I've never placed an order from her.I have been wanting to try some of the blended beauty and the curls products especially the asian tea cond for a while this is a great way to order them.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I saw the 20.00 sample pack but I didnt see a list of what it includes. Can you tell me what products it contains and how many ounces, if listed? TIA. :)

Deniece

Natural Beauty
I have been using Blended Beauty Happy Nappy styles for the past month....

I have to agree blended Beauty is a very good line....

Happy Nappy Styles is the only thing I use for my twists...I get great definition, moisture and softness...and it lasts...

My hair is 4a/4b Natural, VERY Thick, medium length...

This is my Holy Grail product..so happy to have found..I get mine from either Sistaplace..very good service or naturallycurly.com...both provide good quick service...

cocopuff

Deniece said:
I have been using Blended Beauty Happy Nappy styles for the past month....

I have to agree blended Beauty is a very good line....

Happy Nappy Styles is the only thing I use for my twists...I get great definition, moisture and softness...and it lasts...

My hair is 4a/4b Natural, VERY Thick, medium length...

This is my Holy Grail product..so happy to have found..I get mine from either Sistaplace..very good service or naturallycurly.com...both provide good quick service...

That's good. I haven't tried the Happy Nappy Styles on my twists. but I have used the Styling Lotion and it worked REALLY well.

cocopuff

Bublnbrnsuga said:
So ironic! I placed an order Friday night that totaled 74.00!! That's not common for me but I am really pumped about her products. Oh, her direct site is http://www.blended-beauty.com

Wow! I usually don't do that either, but the products are worth it and I am sure you will find at least one or two products you like. I am excited about these products too,I'm about to place an order for a few full sizes.

Deniece

Natural Beauty
cocopuff said:
That's good. I haven't tried the Happy Nappy Styles on my twists. but I have used the Styling Lotion and it worked REALLY well.

Really..I may have to try the lotion....the Happy Nappy Styles makes my twists look Ultra defined I wear twist outs the next day..which is really after about 9 hours... and the definition is like the twists have been in for a week and it does not frizz or loosen during the day...that was my prob w/ other natural products before (frizz, lost definition during the day)

Th only thing....is that I have to be careful about how much I apply not sure if it is the Jessicurl Aloeba as a leave in or me just being too heavy handed ...I get tiny white balls in hair (only noticeable if up really close)...I am leaning towards it being my heavy handedness....lol

cocopuff

Deniece said:
Really..I may have to try the lotion....the Happy Nappy Styles makes my twists look Ultra defined I wear twist outs the next day..which is really after about 9 hours... and the definition is like the twists have been in for a week and it does not frizz or loosen during the day...that was my prob w/ other natural products before (frizz, lost definition during the day)

Th only thing....is that I have to be careful about how much I apply not sure if it is the Jessicurl Aloeba as a leave in or me just being too heavy handed ...I get tiny white balls in hair (only noticeable if up really close)...I am leaning towards it being my heavy handedness....lol

The Styling Lotion is lighter than the Happy Nappy Styles, but it works well , in my opinion. I really like it, I'm about to place an order; Oh goodness, I might just try the whole product line!

Deniece

Natural Beauty
cocopuff said:
The Styling Lotion is lighter than the Happy Nappy Styles, but it works well , in my opinion. I really like it, I'm about to place an order; Oh goodness, I might just try the whole product line!

Yes, I will definitely have to get the lotion & the spritz..I think I want to try the styling cream too...I love this line too....

testimony777

I had to chime in. I love these products. I use the cleansing cream conditioner, the styling lotion when I wear my hair down, and the styling butter when I wear my hair slicked back. I am thinking about trying the straightening pearl as well. Thanks for the review of that cocopuff:)

scorpian

Enchantmt said:
I saw the 20.00 sample pack but I didnt see a list of what it includes. Can you tell me what products it contains and how many ounces, if listed? TIA. :)

sistasplace.biz on the homepage right hand column scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page there is a link that says click here to download a copy of our catalog

that link downloads an instant brochure that has a detailed description of everything that they sell including descriptions of the sample packs that are offered for each hair type
you can purchase a prepacked sample package or you can purchase the samples of your choice individually by clicking the hair care link on the home page and changing sizes from full to sample I ordered some sample pre packs and some individual samples

hope this helps

Last edited:

curlilocs

testimony777 said:
I had to chime in. I love these products. I use the cleansing cream conditioner, the styling lotion when I wear my hair down, and the styling butter when I wear my hair slicked back. I am thinking about trying the straightening pearl as well. Thanks for the review of that cocopuff:)

BignBoucy! Where have you been? You know I love your hair girl!

I'm convinced. I'm gonna have to break down and order some of this. I'm ordering from a sista's place b/c they provide generous samples, and you can choose what you want.