Blended Beauty and Jessi Curl Reviews anyone?

jenell85

I was wondering if anyone here had any reviews for these two brands? For the Blended Beauty line I was looking into purchasing the soy cream shampoo, conditioner, hair oil, and the styling butter that is for type 4a hair ( I forgot the name of it). And for the Jessi Curl line I was interested in the Too Shea! moisturizer and the weekly deep conditioner? Has anyone used these? If so please tell us how you like them.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

jenell85 said:
I was wondering if anyone here had any reviews for these two brands? For the Blended Beauty line I was looking into purchasing the soy cream shampoo, conditioner, hair oil, and the styling butter that is for type 4a hair ( I forgot the name of it). And for the Jessi Curl line I was interested in the Too Shea! moisturizer and the weekly deep conditioner? Has anyone used these? If so please tell us how you like them.

Girl, I got you!!

GET THE SOY CREAM SHAMPOO from Blended-Beauty! It has become my staple. Also get the Curls Quenching Conditioner- gives great slip. Happy Nappy Styles is ok to me, but she has changed her formula. It no longer has murumu butter in it.
I gave away the Too Shea! to my mother from the Jessicurl line. When I use a conditioner, I want it to be thick so I can comb through my hair. It was not thick enough for me. The Aloeba Daily Conditioner is okay. When I don't want to use my staples on dirty hair, I use the Aloeba. It gives me the nourishment I need for that day. HTH

balisi

I've never tried Blended Beauty, but I really like JessiCurl products. The Too Shea! conditioner is one of the best I've ever used. I also like the Gentle Cleansing Cream shampoo.

Catina72

I had received a sample pack of several Blended Beauty products a few months back. Hold on, let me get them.....Okay, I'm back:lol:
Let's see, I remember the Styling Butter Cream being very thick and smelling really yummy. It didn't blend real well into my hair but it was very moisturizing. Probably wouldn't use again in my hair, I'm relaxed, but my 12 year old son...that's a thought. I remember the Soy Cream Poo being for people on a low-poo, no-poo routine, Not Me, but I used it and it didn't lather much, I expected that, smelled just as yummy as the cream, and my hair was NOT terribly tangled afterward. I didn't get the samples of the conditioner so HTH!:look:

jenell85

Thank you very much Catina72. I think I am going to go ahead and order some samples from the sista place website. I heard you can get 10 samples for $20. I hope that's true. I want to try some products from the bended cutie line as well as Curls' Goddess Glaze

Catina72

jenell85 said:
Thank you very much Catina72. I think I am going to go ahead and order some samples from the sista place website. I heard you can get 10 samples for $20. I hope that's true. I want to try some products from the bended cutie line as well as Curls' Goddess Glaze

That's were I ordered from!! I did the 'relaxed' sample pack and it was only $20. It included the Blended Beauty stuff, Long Lovely Locks, Organikah, and Curls. Enjoy!

testimony777

I LOVE both of these lines!!!! I have not tried the soy shampoo but I love the the styling butter and the styling lotion. I use the styling butter when I wear a ponytail to smooth my edges and the styling lotion when I wear my hair down. Both leave my hair very moisturized.

Too Shea is my favorite conditioner! It is extremely moisturizing and it doesn't leave my hair oily. I would love to hear how they work for you if you try them.