Blended Beauty

queendiva79

Hey Ladies

I am interested in purchasing some blended beauty products and wanted to know your experiences with any of the products. what products or good?

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I LOVE Blended Beauty and Blended Cutie products! It's very moisturizing and smells delish. The conditioner has amazing slip! The products I'm currently using are: Blended Beauty Curl Quenching Conditioner and the Curl Styling Butter for my hair. For my daughter's hair I use Blended Cutie Butter Me Up. I will be testing some more of their products in the future.

HHG :)

i've tried the blended beauty soy creme shampoo. i liked it. My hair was clean and moisturized hair but the smell was nauseating, smelled like STRONG cotton candy

i also tried the blended beauty straight pearl, it was too greasy for my taste and it had the nauseating cotton candy smell

Kurlee

LOVE LOVE LOVE straight pearl and straightening glaze. The styling products are pretty good but i think they are better on looser curl types, 3C and down. They are moisturizing though and smell good. Curly frizz pudding was probably the only one that actually did something to my hair (define + moisturize), the others only moisturized. Have not yet tried the shampoos or conditioners, although i'd like too. Oh yeah, the spritz is pretty good. Can't remember what its called, its like a curl refresher/leave-in.

Guyaneek

I have tried 3 of their products and I don't care for them. I am considering posting them on the sell/swap forum. I prefer Qhemet.:look:

Cheleigh

I've tried samples of the following:

Blended Cutie (BC) Butter Me Up: Probably my fav moisturizer of the bunch. No hold. All her products smell like marzipan to me, which is great.

BC Soft Curls and Swirls: Not as moisturizing to me at BMU. Similar in texture to BMU.

BC Down & Out Styles: I didn't like this one--it made my hair poofy and didn't provide good moisture for my hair.

Blended Beauty (BB) Styling Butter Cream: My favorite of the stylers I tried--good moisture and good hold. Good for using for shake and gos.

BB Happy Nappy Styles: This is thicker and has a bit more hold than the SBC for me. It didn't work as well on loose hair, but did well as a product for twists.

BB Straight Pearl: I haven't tried this one yet.

Would I buy again? Probably, particularly Butter Me Up and Styling Butter Cream.

angellazette

I mostly wear twists and I love Happy Nappy Styles...I love the Soy Cream Shampoo as well...I'll try some of the others in the future.

Guyaneek

angellazette said:
I mostly wear twists and I love Happy Nappy Styles...I love the Soy Cream Shampoo as well...I'll try some of the others in the future.
Your hair is gorgeous. Maybe I tried the wrong products because they do nothing for me. Are those 2 strand twist in your siggy pix?