BC gone wrong!

Napp

Ms. Nobody
well i tried to BC today. i cut off about 65% of my texturizer off.now i tried to style the part i had cut and it wont do anything right. twist dont look right. gel wont tame it forget about conditioner. i got alarmed at this because ididnt want to cut all my hair off and i have crazy hair that i cant style so i clarified w/ baking soda.No change. whats going on?

I hated the way it looks so i PACKED on gel to form it into a bun thing. most of the hair doesnt even reach the bun and it looks awful but i cant do anything else beacuse im also trying to hide my bc from my mom. she will die if she sees me with a twa again.:sad: the wort thing was that i was cutting in patched so my hair looks crazy when out. :wallbash: I cant even decribe my frustration. Pleave give me some advice.

i feel like giving up:whyme:I knew i should've went bald when i had the chance!

loved

Slap a cap on it and head to the nearest wig shop.

hairsisters is having a wig sale and ebonyline has a few wigs for 9.99.

hairsisters price matches if you want to purchase all of your wigs from one place.

Also, find a cute headband or pretty large silk scarf to wrap around your edges leaving just a puff of hair out, add cute earrings and makeup and you have instant glamour.