Awesome detangler.....

nakialovesshoes

I have the Cowboy Detangler but I've only used it once. I used it 2 detangle my natural hair right b4 I blowed it out 4 a sew-n. I thought it worked wonders. The center of my hair (coarsest, kinkiest) is normally the hardest 2 detangle. W/the Cowboy Magic, the comb glided thru the 1st time.

The true test will b when I take this sew-n out. I know I will have matting b/c I'm putting MT & GroAut oils on my hair daily.

N-e 1 had good results detangling matting from braids, weaves, etc. w/this?

SignatureBeauty

Horses are very close to Humans, I have 4 of them and they all have such Lovely Manes, all they eat is Grain & Hay and Fresh Water along with some snacks of Apples & Carrots. I am happy to hear you all are having success with the Products!

Hairsofab

Well I bought this this weekend. The reviews were accurate. It is an excellent detangler. I was able to detangle super kinky coarse 4bz hair faster than ever before. I'm glad I found this thread.

ajoyfuljoy

This has me very interested. I might buy this detangler. The fear of knots is one of the main things that keeps me from being a natural.

beadedgirl

Thanks for the recommendation u guys...i looked up info on this stuff and found out it has CONES!!!

My hair LOVES cones!:yep:

trenise

I saw this thread and just ordered from Amzaon.com. My hair is starting to tangle for the first time. I don't know why, maybe because I don't relax as straight anymore. I hope this works, cause I don't want to go back to straighter hair.

Shaley

Has anyone used the CM Rosewater Conditioner as a deep conditioner with heat??

If so, what were your results??

I plan on using the detangler this weekend...hope I get the results everyone seems to be getting!!

araceli2418

Is anyone using the detangler as a moisturizer? Can it be used as a moisturizer? I'm trying to decide whether to get the detangler and the conditioner (currently using Suave Humectant) or the conditioner and shea butter. TIA.

atlien11

Thanks for bumping this. I was about to give up on finding a detangler...Its almost impossible to detangle my hair (even with my beloved Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose) so i am crossing my fingers on this one.

Lynn84

I will have to give this a try. I'm 12 weeks post and I really need a great detangler and I'm only a couple of miles from a feed store :)

Tee

Thanks for bumping this. I was about to give up on finding a detangler...Its almost impossible to detangle my hair (even with my beloved Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose) so i am crossing my fingers on this one.
yw. I went to pick it up and they only had the 16oz. IT was 25.00 so I had to come back here and read more reviews to make sure I had the right one.

AtlantaJJ

any updates :bouncy: Qhemet is back ordered on their detangler plus they changed the formula, time for me to find another detangler....

Tee

I washed and conditioned my hair. Then I applied the detangler. My hair was a tangled mess. I feel like I wasted 30 bucks on this. :( Any tips would be much appreciated.

LovelyLionessa

I washed and conditioned my hair. Then I applied the detangler. My hair was a tangled mess. I feel like I wasted 30 bucks on this. :( Any tips would be much appreciated.

Aw Tee, I sorry it didn't work for you. Maybe it will work another way.

I've been using this since this was posted last year and I really like it. I gave away my CHI Infusion I liked it so much. Here are my recs for having sucess with the product, that have worked for me:
  • I use this product on dry hair only. Mostly when I'm wearing my hair straight from a rollerset. I don't comb between washings and my hair can get tangled. I follow the CM directions that say to apply nickel size amounts directly to tangles. I just massage it in and gently pick the tangles apart.This allows me to finger style and gently keep my hair detangled between washings.
  • I also use this as a heat protectant applied to roots after rollersetting and before flat ironing on dry hair.