Awesome detangler.....

Coffee

That is very interesting. This is origionally where Mane and Tail was found. What animal is it used for?:grin:

I got mine at the feed store, and it was in the section for horses. It is so awesome that it works for so many people. If anyone can't find it, I would be happy to pick it up from the feed store and mail it.

Jetblackhair

I received the detangler yesterday and immediately untwisted one twist and applied it to my dry hair. My twists have been up for 5 days, so I was expecting to have to comb through a little...NOPE. I was instantly able to glide my fingers through my hair. :blush:

I went through and applied Cowboy Magic to all of my hair and did a retwist.

I can't stop touching my hair. It also gave my hair some hangtime, naturals you know what I mean. I can't wait to wash my hair this weekend and put the detangler to use.

THANK YOU COFFEE :sneakyhug:

Last edited:

BrooklynSouth

I received the detangler yesterday and immediately untwisted one twist and applied it to my dry hair. My twists have been up for 5 days, so I was expecting to have to comb through a little...NOPE. I was instantly able to glide my fingers through my hair. :blush:

I went through and applied Cowboy Magic to all of my hair and did a retwist.

I can't stop touching my hair. It also gave my hair some hangtime, naturals you know what I mean. I can't wait to wash my hair this weekend and put the detangler to use.

THANK YOU COFFEE :sneakyhug:

Yup, no rush to get it 'done' before it starts to twist and mat together...I tried the shampoo...it's a no go......thank goodness it's relatively cheap but the conditioner and detangler are keepers..no doubt, no doubt. I'm taking some to my Mom who has been natural for years and constantly cuts off her tangles {with now..growing hair again}..she is so happy to see my waves again!

Jetblackhair

Yup, no rush to get it 'done' before it starts to twist and mat together...I tried the shampoo...it's a no go......thank goodness it's relatively cheap but the conditioner and detangler are keepers..no doubt, no doubt. I'm taking some to my Mom who has been natural for years and constantly cuts off her tangles {with now..growing hair again}..she is so happy to see my waves again!

Now I have to get the conditioner too! Oh, your mom is going to love it and I think this product will help with retention, not having to cut out tangles.

That's so cute...your mom missed her baby's waves.

Thanks for your review of the detangler & conditioner.

lilmsjanet

im solddddddd im about to order it seems to good to be true but i have to let this curiousity get the best of me :lick::lick::yep:

Kimberly

see? this right here is why I have been staying out of the hairboards and sticking to everything else! dd is natural and I have a problem with knots...I'll order this next weekend...thanks OP

Blaque*Angel

eqyss detangler: eqyss proprietary,emollients,vitamin e acetate,keratin,protien,panthenol,sweet clover,white willow,nasturtium,wild roseberry,sage,walnut tree,red poppy,color

cowboy magic detangler Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyl Methoxycinnamete, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Methyl-paraben, Proplyparaben and Fragrance

which sounds better???

donewit-it

I just gave my money to a co-worker to go get me some of this stuff tonight. I can't wait to try it.

Should I get the shampoo too, or should I just get the conditioner and detangler &shine?

I'm normally a co-wash type of gal, and use ORS Aloe Shampoo when I do shampoo

MA2010

Cosigning on the "awesomeness" that is Cowboy Magic. I have 4a/b texlaxed/relaxed hair that is sometimes a mess to detangle. I put this stuff on and like Magic my the comb was sliding through my hair. The more you add the better the tangles fall free. Love this stuff!!!!

MissRissa

that sucks, it has a gang of parabens in it. arent parabens carcinogens? im still sooo tempted to try. it does have the silk protein in it. i can take or leave the avocado mist by eqyss. i wonder if i can mix the two.

Carlette813

Donewit-it, girl your twist out is beautiful, what's your regi?:gorgeous:

And, thanks Coffee I came on today looking for info on softening and detangleling while transitioning, cause this new growth is whoo:dazed:!!!!!!

Last edited:

donewit-it

Donewit-it, girl your twist out is beautiful, what's your regi?:gorgeous:

And, thanks Coffee I came on today looking for info on softening and detangleling while transitioning, cause this new growth is whoo:dazed:!!!!!!

Daily co-washing with Aussie Moist. Detangling once a week when I am going to wear twists for a couple of days. My twist-out last about 3-4 days before I wash with ORS Aloe Shampoo and deep condition with Nacidit Olive conditioner or Emergencee(the dominican one, not Nexuss)

HTH

dlewis

I went to the feed store to pick up some fish food and of course I wasn't going to leave without looking at the horse products! I am so happy I did! I purchased something called Cowboy Magic, a concentrated detanger & shine. It works like I just had a fresh relaxer, the comb just glides through so easy!

I'm going to stop by our feed and supply store and see if they have this.

Stella 972

I've have just bought my first Mega Tek bottle yesterday, now this detangler... and I just checked their website and saw the conditioner I want want it I want it now. My pj'sss is back. But thanks again for sharing .

tarheelgurl

Normally, I don't jump on stuff like this but I have got to try something for detangling!! Calling feed store now!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Luckily I live in the country, so we have plenty of feed stores :D Is the conditioner great too, or should I just stick with the detangler?

Does the detangler make your hair as shiny as they claim?

SundaiMorn

I can not wait to go get this. I am leaving work early so that I can make it to the feed supply store to pick it up. Tonight is wash night and I can not wait to treat my hair to a new treat.

LovelyLionessa

I picked up the Detangler and the conditioner. I think it's interesting to note how similar the Detangler's ingriedients are to Chi Infusion:

Cowboy Magic Detangle & Shine:

Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Ethylhexy Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance.

Chi Infusion:
Cyclomethicone , Dimethiconol , Dimethicone , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Panthenol , Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk , Phenoxyethanol , Fragrance , D&C Yellow 11 , D&C Red 17 , Zinc Oxide , Titanium Dioxide , Mica , Boron Nitride Powder

MA2010

Luckily I live in the country, so we have plenty of feed stores :D Is the conditioner great too, or should I just stick with the detangler?

Does the detangler make your hair as shiny as they claim?

Ummm Tiffers............your hair is the business to me!!!:yep: I notice some shine to my hair but nothing extraordinary. But those tangles were gone girl!!!

I picked up the Detangler and the conditioner. I think it's interesting to note how similar the Detangler's ingriedients are to Chi Infusion:

Cowboy Magic Detangle & Shine:

Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Ethylhexy Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance.

Chi Infusion:
Cyclomethicone , Dimethiconol , Dimethicone , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Panthenol , Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk , Phenoxyethanol , Fragrance , D&C Yellow 11 , D&C Red 17 , Zinc Oxide , Titanium Dioxide , Mica , Boron Nitride Powder

Didn't even notice the similarities. Thanks for posting this! :yep:

SundaiMorn

I finish washing my hair today. The Cowboy Magic worked great. I applied it twice - Before I DC and as a leave-in. Both time I was able to hand comb my hair, something I have never been able to do. I will be making this a staple.

SilverSurfer

eqyss detangler: eqyss proprietary,emollients,vitamin e acetate,keratin,protien,panthenol,sweet clover,white willow,nasturtium,wild roseberry,sage,walnut tree,red poppy,color

cowboy magic detangler Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyl Methoxycinnamete, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Methyl-paraben, Proplyparaben and Fragrance

which sounds better???

Judging based on the ingredients alone, it seems like the Eqyss Detangler would be better. Can anyone else chime in on this?
Thx

carameldiva

Judging based on the ingredients alone, it seems like the Eqyss Detangler would be better. Can anyone else chime in on this?
Thx

I haven't used the Cowboy Magic but I did use the Eqyss Survivor super detangler shine and it does what it promises, at least on my hair anywat. I used it on dry hair the other night when I took my tree braids out and it worked like a charm. A keeper for me now.