99 cent Aussie Hair Care Products!

LilHoneyLok

For those who love Aussie products or wanted to try them out, Kroger has a special going on this week on Aussie hair products for 2.99 :drunk: --a good friend let me know that there were 2.00 off coupons for Aussie on the P&G eSaver website you can select and load on to your Kroger card online. All you do is let the cashier swipe it and it'll automatically deduct the amount :D. I wasn't sure if it would work with items that were already on sale but I figured I'd give it a try. Went shopping this afternoon and picked up a few Aussie products after leaving the store I checked the receipt and sure enough they all came up .99 cents a piece! :lick: I'm a sucker for coupons and just wanted to share while the sale is still going on at Kroger, and the 2.00 off coupon lasts until Aug 31st. BTW theres a few others on P&G like 1.00 off each Herbal Essences product you buy too! :grin:

naturalmanenyc

Darn. There is no Kroger in NYC :-( I've been wanting to try Aussie for a while too. I have too much in my stash that I need to use to justify paying full price for Aussie though.

DarkHair

We don't have a Kroger within a 100 mile radius. *Suddenly remembers trip to VA the first week of next month*

naturalmanenyc

Got my Aussie Moist :) I used it for a couple of days already and it's a keeper. I plan to pick up another bottle tomorrow before we fly back home.

Thanks for posting!