Herbal Essence & Aussie Products on Sale $.99 at CVS

yasluvsme

Hi ladies I just got back from CVS where they are having a sale.. All of the Herbal Essence and Aussie lines are on sale now for $.99 for those with the Extra Bucks rewards card.

For those who don't have an Extra Bucks rewards card these lines are on sale to you for $2.99. I'm not sure how long the sale is going on but I racked up on HE's LTR and Aussie Moist Condish.

:drunk:

LaFemmeNaturelle

I thought the way it works is that you pay $2.99 with your card and then they give you reward bucks for you to use on something else? So it's not actually .99 cents. Correct me if I'm wrong because if it is $.99 I might have to go get some

yasluvsme

I thought the way it works is that you pay $2.99 with your card and then they give you reward bucks for you to use on something else? So it's not actually .99 cents. Correct me if I'm wrong because if it is $.99 I might have to go get some

I'm not entirely sure how the rewards thing works. I saw the signs that said $.99 I paid the $2.99 cause it's better than the regular price of $4.59 or $4.29

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
^^ Right!

I paid $2.99 and was a little disappointed but it's better than full price!

I got 1 LTR and 1 HH :grin:

Jewell

If it's $2.99 with the CVS Rewards card, then that's still pricier than places like Wal-mart and Target sell it. Those pharmacies always have sky-high prices, which is why every now and then they put great coupons in the paper and have a big sale. A lipstick at Wal-mart (Maybelline) might run 6.00, but at CVS or Walgreens is like 9.00 or more. I want to try HE LTR, but I will def get it from Wal-mart, b/c from the thread, I thought the ACTUAL price was .99 at CVS! I do have the card, but I only use with prescriptions!

3jsmom

Moving to District 13
This is good price especially for those that have the q's....If you have the cvs extra care card you should have gotten a $2 Extra Care Buck at the end of your reciept. These ECB can be use for future purchase at any CVS so that it is really like you only paid .99. HTH

I wish the cvs near me sold LTR, I only can find that at Target.

Fab_Nikki

That's 100% correct. I must admit I was alittle disappointed when I found this out LOL. I've never used the HE so I didn't want to pay $2.99 to TRY this when I KNOW my V05 works.