Aussie 3 Minute Miricle on SALE 'til Saturday

Miss OhLaLa

Hi Ladies,

Just stopped by Walgreens and they have their whole Aussie line in sale for $2.99 with $2 register rewards. I picked up a bottle of the 3 minute miracle and asked the manager how it works. He said once you pay for the item at $2.99 a receipt for $2. You can use it right away if you are purchasing other items (which has to be done separately since you need to get the coupon first). I know its definitely going to be on sale until 11/21 but since its not part of the printed ad it may continue into next week. I did not read the tag while I was there.

I've heard Aussie 3 minute miracle mentioned on here which is why I tried it (PJ-itis) in the first place so I just thought I would share.

:grin:

Truth

Dang it! I just left walgreens! goin back!

:lachen: this is pj-ism at it's best right here...gotta love it..

Seriously tho I'm in braids, so I dont need to buy any....knowing good n well i'ma go get some for when I finally come outtah these things...:look::rolleyes:

Barbara

Princess
My aunt bought me some two weeks ago at Walmart, so I will be trying it soon. Do you add oil(s) to it? If so, how much?

Last edited:

cherepikr

You can use the Register Reward you receive to purchase another bottle, and continue the cycle. Most Register rewards don't work this way, but this one rings up differently.