August 6th, 7th, 8th -- What Is your Hair Plans???

bebezazueta

Friday day - Juicy bun with Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1
Friday nite - Cowash with Hair one and back to juicy bun
Saturday day - deep condition using CON strengthening treatment with my ayurvedic oils added to it on dry hair
Saturday nite - Rollerset and wrap
Sunday - wear my hair out with swang and body while I praise the Lord!

constance

Moisturize and seal with coconut oil, coat ends with Vaseline and leave it alone--no wigs or headbands this weekend. DH is out of town until Tues so I'm leaving it alone until then. ;)

Truth

I did the works yesterday.. Poo... hard core protein... Deep condish.. So ill prolly just co wash.. Add some juice and seal... Maybe shingle .. Depends

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm two weeks post, and tomorrow, I'm going to:

1. Use Aphogee 2 Minute for 30 minutes.
2. Shampoo with Organix Tea Tree Mint Hydrating Shampoo.
3. DC with Nexxus Humectress for at least one hour, no heat. I may add Amla and Vatika Oil.
4. Use Porosity Control for 1 minute.
5. Do a cold ACV rinse on the ends.
6. Apply Lacio Lacio Leave-In, Chi Silk Infusion, and a bit of Castor Oil.
7. Rollerset.

AlliCat

Shampoo with NTM then Organix Coconut
Protein treat w/ Joico K-pak 3 mins
DC with Kenra Moisturizing conditioner 30 mins
Final rinse with Roux porosity control

Apply CHI keratin mist as leave-in
Moisturize with NTM
seal with sally's argan oil

I did this all yesterday. I've been neglecting my hair under a half wig all week so I decided to give it the 5 star treatment yesterday. My hair feels super soft and moisturized now though =] so i don't think I'll be doing anything else until next wash

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Co-Washed w/Hairveda's Acai Phyto Berry Conditioner
Did a quick Reconstructor w/Paul Brown Hawaii Reconstructor w/Kukui Nut & Lipids
Steamed under Steamer with SSI Fortifying Masque
Rinse and apply a quick Goldwell Treatment for Dry & Porous Hair
PC Final RInse out
Apply Alba Botanica Leave-In, Argon Oil
80% Dry under Dryer and 20% w/Scarf Method.

:grin::grin::grin:

Ronnieaj

8/6: prepoo with Hairveda Cocasta Shikakai oil
8/7: tea rinse (aritha, amla, maka), followed by cowash with HE LTR. DC with AO GPB, follow with acv rinse, apply leave in and leave hair out for weekend.

Will bun it up for starting work week

HoneyDew

I have a date tomorrow so doing my hair tonight because it always looks better the day after washing.

I have Henna on now and leaving on for 2 hours. I was skeptical about that because I always have henna smelling hair for a few days after - But he will be alright. lol

I am going to do a deep condiiton with Lustrasilk Cholesterol Conditioners afterwards and then blowdry and flatiron.

Will do a Caruso set tomorrow for the date.

Toy

Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will be deep conditioning/conditioning wash with Wen Fig & Joico Moisture Recovery.

fivetimestwo

I may straighten tomorrow since I have a dinner date w/ hubby. I'm seriously considering chopping my relaxed ends on Sunday though.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
Clarify w/ORS creamy aloe
Wash with CON green
Protein treatment w/ silk elements mayo
DC w/ pantene relaxed and natural in a jar
Bun under half wig

choctaw

I did an oil rinse with sunflower oil yesterday and learned that a little goes a loooooooooong way on wet hair.

If I hit the pool again will clarify with African Black soap and follow with co-wash, juice hair and seal ends with an oil.

Yoshi3329

At the spur of the moments I've decided to perfect my cornrowing. It's not so hard once you get the hang of it. I just can't use a mirror; it confuses me.

WaistLengthDreams

Clarify (VO5),
Wash (Nexxus Therrape),
DC (Nexxus Therrape, AOHSR, Roux PC, Vatika Oil, Honey),
Leave-in (Motions Nourish)
Air Dry and Bun until my next relaxer.

SignatureBeauty

I am gonna do a Hard Aphogee Protein Treatment that is way overdue! and Hopefully I can keep on stretching this texturizer until Jan 2011!!

Day Dreamer

Shampoo with Organix coconut shampoo
DC with banana brulee, Organix coconut conditioner and a little NTM hair mask in the middle
rollerset

Aug 6, 2010 Tree braids down
Aug 7, 2010 D?C , shampoo, and heann ,
I hope to do a blow out for church
Aug 8, 2010 - My friend may do cornrows or I will wear my wig

chelleypie810

dcing on dry hair with AOHSR and NTM deep recovery mask (which i used up) =)
washing with hair one
used chi keratin mist and gvp skinny serum
airdry and blowdry then flat iron!

Last edited:

ogmistress

Well since Friday was my birthday (21 yay!) I straighten my hair for the first time since June. (thursday night I DC on dry hair and air dryed it)

Today I stayer home so I just had it out for a while but then I put it in a ponytail and clipped the ends up.

Tomorrow I am thinking about wearing it down again.

Sugar

I am currently sitting under the dryer with some Adore dark chocolate rinse on my hair.

DC w/Matrix Conditioning balm
Air dry 80% w/leave-in (not sure yet)
heat protectant, then blowdry and flat iron
wrap until I get ready to go out tonight

The rest of the week will be nothing but putting alittle Boundless Tresses on my scalp and wrapping.

I did my relaxer last weekend so I planned to follow up today with another Aphogee 2-Step treatment (I do one the week before).

But yesterday I was hanging out in the BSS and bought some Adore Black Velvet rinse on a whim. I ended up using it today. I love it so far.

I did my 2-Step first, followed by some Vigorance Capilary Mask, and Roux Porosity Control. Then I applied the Adore and let it sit for 15 minutes. I'm DC'ing with the Vigorance again right now.

I'm going to a housewarming party so I'm most likely going to blow dry and flat iron.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Wash, DC, Blow dry & Flat iron with the best results since I begun my journey - I am very excited..Ya!