November 5th, 6th & 7th - What R Your Hair Plans??????

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Was too busy yesterday /Thursday so I just removed shed hairs, moisturized extra good with Silken Child moisturizer and sealed with Jojoba oil. On Sunday I'll poo, Aphoghee 2 minute reconstructer (more like 5 for me), then DC with CON Argan Oil conditioner. Sedal Hydraloe leave in, not sure if I'll do a. flexible rod or roller set.

TamedTresses

I really want to try a henna treatment, but I am still on the fence. I don't know why I am so hesitant to do it.

If I don't henna my hair...I'll just deep condition with Yes to Carrots Mud Mask, do a spiral rod set, and air dry.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Omg, 8 weeks?! Where did the year even go?
Well, I'm 16 weeks post and haven't done anything to my hair in two weeks. :blush:
So either today or tomorrow, I'm going to:

1. Clarify with ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo.
2. Use Nexxus Emergencee for 15 minutes.
3. Steam in Nexxus Humectress and wheat germ oil for 30 minutes, and allow to cool for at least another hour.
4. Use Porosity Control for one minute.
5. Apply Pureology Leave-In, Chi Silk Infusion, and some Castor Oil.
6. Rollerset.
7. Flat iron roots.

JJamiah, your hair looks so soft and beautiful. Now I want to BKT too. :lachen:

stelladata

Hm, i actually plan on straightening my hair today. So that would consist of a nice wash with suave shampoo and the herbal essence shampoo i have, which I HATE btw but, I am just using because I wasn't able to find suave around where i live for some reason. Anyway, this weekend, I am on a mission to find me some suave, IDK, no matter how many other conditioners I use, I always come back to suave for one reason or the other.

PittiPat

Last night I pre-pooed with some amla and castor oils (I grabbed what I had ... hope it's okay. Im still under the plastic cap as I type). Today, I'll deep condition, moisturize, and put my hair back in braids and under my wig, Sasha, it will go.

naturalagain2

I'm going to prepoo with my little condioner mix (using up stuff I don't want anymore)
Clarify with Suave clarifying shampoo
DC with ORS Replenishing Condioner
Rinse and follow up with HE Hello Hydration CON
Use my Leave in Oyin Honey Hemp
Seal with an oil
Do some flat twist using Shea Moisture Curling Smoothie
I'll wear a twist out next week

lacreolegurl

topnotch1010 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:party::grin: Hope you have you a wonderful one.
(Mine is Wednesday:))

I washed and flatironed on Thursday so I could get an inch trimmed yesterday. Last night, I put it in some bantu knots, and will take those down and wear my hair out today.:rocker:

I picked up a new product at Target that I'll try next time I wash...Curls 'Goddess Curl' gel. I hope I like it.:yep:

kami02

Last night I did a hot oil treatment with jbco and some crazy concoction my cousin got from her dominican co-works, I won't even try to describe. I was sooo scared to use it, lol! This morning I washed with Shea Moisture shampoo (Love, Love, Love this stuff!) and dc'ed for an hour with Tropical Isle JBCO protein conditioner. Now i'm back under the dryer dcing with Yes to Carrots Mud Mask on my hair and Keracare dry and itchy scalp conditioner on my scalp. Not sure if I will roller set or air dry. I hate air drying but my hair needs a rest from the tugging and pulling of a roller set.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Yesterday I took my braids out that I had in for about 12 weeks or more..detangled without a problem
Saturday, clarify, Motions CPR, DC with Alter Ego..blowdry, put braids back
Sunday, nothing

wannabelong

I'm being lazy this week. I won't be doing anything other than moisturizing and sealing before going to bed.

janda

Oiled my hair with bhring-raj oil this morning, worked out and ran errands. Planning to henna this afternoon using LUSH caca brun while I do housework. I'll DC this evening with my new One n Only Argan Mask.

Alta Angel

I prepooed/washed/DC/steamed my hair this afternoon and did a twist rod set. I also need to squeeze a wash in for my one daughter and braid of my daughters' hair on Sunday.