November 5th, 6th & 7th - What R Your Hair Plans??????

JJamiah

8 Weeks Left for the years end (the crowd cheers)

8 WEEKS LEFT, We have Protective styled our hair, bunned our hair, limited heat with our hear, used protectant in our hair, AND NOW the end draws near.

I BKT'd my hair and I am loving the SWANG it is better than ANY relaxer have ever giving me, I love it. so I won't be touching this hair this weekend.LOLOLOLOL

I haven't wore my hair out in over 6 months so Guess what I am thinking I might wear my hair out this weekend. This swang needs to shown,bottled up and shared. LOL

I did use my split-ender this week :D

So LHCF What R Hair Plans?

NikkiQ

Gonna do my Aphogee Treatment today with an overnight DC and get rebraided on Saturday for the rest of the year!!! I can't wait til length check time! :woot:

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
My 30th birthday is Monday so I'm going to New Orleans to celebrate this weekend.

:dance7:

I'm going to do curlformers for the weekend.

SmilingElephant

I have NO idea what i'm gonna do with my hair this weekend!! I know i need to shampoo and DC but as far as style...i have NO clue:laugh:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Hot oil treatment (pre poo overnight) - wash - DC (extra long) - leave in's - t-shirt dry:)

Not hair related but I'm putting up my christmas tree and decorations (I know, I know) at least I'm not yet putting on the lights:)

lana

I got a party to go to on Friday...so I'm coming out of my standard bun, to prepoo, shampoo, deep condition with the dome dryer and then I'm going to straighten it to a silky straight texture and bump the ends. I'm bringing my bun band just in case, because...it's gonna get hot up in there and I'm around 10 weeks post texlaxer...

I think I'll texlax mah hair in about 2-4 weeks if I can last that long. I really would like to make it to December 20th without texlaxing. Hmm, let me think about this..

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Right now, I'm wearing a flexi-rod twistout... I will most likely be wearing this same style on the 5th, 6th, & 7th.

Dominican09

:hi2: Saturday, pre-poo overnight with EVOO and cayenne pepper. On sunday, a henna treatment, wash, DC, ACV rinse, moisturize, seal, and twist my hair for a twistout during the work week. :grin:

taz007

I will be washing my hair and conditioning my hair doing my Joico 17 Minute Miracle routine. I will be using the Giovanni Direct leave in for the first time in order to tame this new growth!

I will then do 8 two strand twist cornrows for a twist out! I can't wait as I haven't washed my hair for two weeks!:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Friday Night:rolleyes::

Clarify w/Abba Molasses Clarifying Shampoo
Co-Wash with something Super Moisturizing*maybe Paul Mitchell Supercharged -- want to use it up*
Do a quick mild Reconstructor for about 5-10 minutes
Henna for about 2-3 Hours
Rinse out w/VO5 Moisture Milks
Apply Indigo for about 2-3 hours
Co-Wash w/VO5 M.Milks
Steam w/either Jasmine Avacado & Silk OR AV Ashlii Amla
Apply Leave-In & Dry
*WIGGIN' IT*

Phaer

lol. I love xmast- I watch Jim Carey in the Grich in July.
Hot oil treatment (pre poo overnight) - wash - DC (extra long) - leave in's - t-shirt dry:)

Not hair related but I'm putting up my christmas tree and decorations (I know, I know) at least I'm not yet putting on the lights:)

JJamiah

:hiya: JJamiah!

I'm going to wash, deep condition/steam treatment, and wear my wash and go pony! I'm on a mission!

janet Hey how are you doing?

Topnotch :happybirthday: :) can I go to New Orleans with you? lol
NIX how about you just encouraged me to put my tree up this week, since for the rest of the month my hands are going to be busy :yep: ;)

thanks I will be putting mine up as well. Whew hew!

youwillrise

gonna wash out this flat iron tonight and deep condition...

i want to dc overnight, but i'm not sure i should since i have to work early and i dont want my head to be cold...but on the other hand, i think i'm too tired to actually stay awake and wait to rinse it out lol

style wise, i'm not suuurrre what i'll do. not anything too drastic or time consuming. like i said, i'm tired.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
you coming to my city this weekend????? awesome!!

I love love love N.O.!

We're having dinner at the Commanders Palace and my friend has us down for VIP at some club. I've never been to either one because I usually hang out in the Quarter when I come down there so this will be an adventure. :grin:
HAPPY BIRDAY! enjoy naw leans

Thank you so much! :grin:

janet Hey how are you doing?

Topnotch :happybirthday: :) can I go to New Orleans with you? lol
NIX how about you just encouraged me to put my tree up this week, since for the rest of the month my hands are going to be busy :yep: ;)

thanks I will be putting mine up as well. Whew hew!

Thank you and c'mon! The more the merrier! :grin:

LuvlyRain3

2 min keratin treatment and DC. Oh and I made my own version of kimmaytubes leave in with scurl and elasta qp mango butter. Can't wait to try it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

freshlikemoi

I am back on my hair care journey. I have been gone for about 18 months. So, I will be deep condition my hair and rocking cornrolls under a hat. :perplexed

Prudent1

Saturday I'll be taking down the 2 strand twists I've been rocking this week. I'll spritz w/ a lite condish and leave in moisturizer then seal and take down. Sunday I should have a pretty twist out. That evening I'll DC and put in more 2 strand twist for the week to come.:yep:

ETA: Happy B'day @Topnotch1010!! Mine is next weekend!

Last edited:

chebaby

saturday i will wear a wash and go and sunday i will henna for most of the day with nupur 9 herbs and then condition with MHC sofias thick and healthy and then twist for the week using kbb hair milk, coconut confidence and afroveda whipped gelly.

yardgirl

In the next couple days I'll moisturise the braids under my weave and then shampoo and DC my leave out. Apply heat protectants to leave out, flat iron and lastly apply a light oil mixture.

irsgirl

I retouched my hair after 11 weeks with optimum mild and will be getting a nice rollerset at" The Domincian Shop" tomorrow.