At Home Hair Washers

I guess I need to start washing my hair in the shower. Usually I wash it in my sink or tub. Than I rinse the conditioner in the shower.

I wash in the shower but when i was a kid, my mother used to wash my hair in the sink. i started using the shower when i foudn out how much easier it was...

1. shampoo
2. condition
3. wash self
4. rinse out conditioner

Thats pretty much the way it goes. If I add more steps, I just stay in the shower longer. Also, i found getting a hair catcher thngy from home depot to be useful to prevent cloggage in the shower.

I love using the sink to get the blood flow to my scalp (healthy), but I have to use the shower. Either way is fine with me, as far as getting tangles out. But I find the shower a lot easier to style my hair in a pony and with less hassle because my hair isn't up, like when using the sink.

I wash in the sink and do not get tangles.
I never tried washing in the shower because I cant deal with jumping in and out.

I would have to say that the shower is the best way for me to wash my hair. I used to hate it when my hair would go in the drain in the sink and I had to continually move around to make sure whatever substance in my hair was washed out. When washing my hair in the shower I don't have to deal with these problems. I'm able to detangle, keep my balance, and rinse all of my hair at one time.

I co wash everyday. The first thing I do when getting in the shower is load my hair up with conditioner. Then I pin my hair up while I wash my body. No hopping in and out.

The only time I hop in and out is when I deep condition. I will shampoo my hair, then add the conditioner. Get out to deep conditioner on the dryer. Get back in the shower, wash my body, then rinse out the conditioner.

Back