APL by Dec 2010!!!

MsSonya

Congrats MissHoney26 and Evo-Ny! Looking good. And to everyone else that reached their goals.
Even though I didnt make APL, I am happy with my hair progress. I am hoping to reach it by June2011 or Aug. I feel that once I get over the damage, I will start to see progress.
Off to find an APL 2011 challenge......or will we just continue this one? (cough):look:

afrochique

Hi ladies!
I am not good at taking pics by myself, so I hope this works. I am trying to stay away from heat as much as possible so only flat-ironed a small section. HHG!!
Dec 2010 vs June 2010

Attachments

• hair journey 326.jpg
    hair journey 326.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 46
  • hair journey 187.jpg
    hair journey 187.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 44

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Congrats to all of my fellow grads!! We did it!! YAY!!

To those who didn't make it, don't get discouraged. This is a life long process. You'll probably get there next year and might even meet us at BSL 2011. It's not over yet!!

Great job everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

chasturner84

Congrats to all of my fellow grads!! We did it!! YAY!!

To those who didn't make it, don't get discouraged. This is a life long process. You'll probably get there next year and might even meet us at BSL 2011. It's not over yet!!

Great job everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Top, I'm looking at your siggy and you had a supersonic growth year! :blush: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! :clapping:

shasha8685

I just made APL in October but it has grown some since then. So here is my end of year pic:

GreenD

Hey ladies, just checking in. I'm thinking I'll make APL, by the skin of my teeth, but I'll post pics next Friday-ish. I probably won't be happy claiming it until my 2 year nappiversary in March, but then again I may be surprised. We shall see.....

3jsmom

Moving to District 13
Hey Ladies,

I have a few hairs grazing APL, I probably won't get there until mid Jan, I am happy that I am close.

manter26

I know i'm not going to make apl by new years, my extended goal is my 2 yr since last relaxer date- March 2011.

Here's where I'm at now:

(sorry for the flash, best i could do unassisted)

Happy Hair Growing to everyone in the challenge!

Ijanei

Welp, as you already know...APL for me wont happen until around March 2011. I made it but had to trim heavily. Anyway, congrats to those who have already made it.

afrochique

Welp, as you already know...APL for me wont happen until around March 2011. I made it but had to trim heavily. Anyway, congrats to those who have already made it.

Ijanei, the most important thing is that your hair is growing!! :yep:

Ladies, I won't be in the hair forum as much next year so I wish you all the best.
Happy Hair Growing!!

Ijanei

Ok Ok...If by some miracle I gain something within the next 13 days, I will be back to post again. But this is my update and a lil history (in pics). Hopefully I will be APL by March 2011.

This was last month cut and color 11-29

and here is 12-16-10

I'm not sure what I did but I took care of the hair, if you measure from APL it has grown within those 2-3 weeks. :blush:

and here it is from the beginning. You ladies are all encouraging and dealt with my constant "crying" but I really appreciate your efforts. It worked but I was doing too much. Congrats on all your progress and for the future. See you all in the BSL challenge:yep:

Remember back in March I was barely SL now I have some type of hair hanging :lachen:

mzsophisticated26

I will be updating this weekend once I wash and flat iron. I still have not gone in for a much needed trim so if I am APL, once I get a trim I think I may be back grazing.

eocceas

I may have made it!:woot:...lentgh check on Shrunken hair. But I am just ecstatic about the progress over the this past year. This has truly been a learning experience :user: and quite an accomplishment.:grin:

Attachments

• Big Chop4.jpg
    Big Chop4.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 54
  • me6.jpg
    me6.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 66
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 63
  • me1.jpeg
    me1.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 62

MsSonya

^^ Beautiful hair, eeoccas. Everyone is looking good. Looking forward to a great 'hair growing' year.
Dont laugh I had a looong day!:spinning:

mzsophisticated26

I am not sure if I can claim APL since it looks like most of my hair is grazing APL. I will be going in for a trim in 2wks so I wont be able to meet my goal maybe until April 2011 since I am such a slow grower.

Starting pic

chasturner84

Hey Ladies! Well, we're only a few days from 2011 and I thought I should post my progress from 2010. I'm pretty pleased with where I am at this point in my journey. :yep:

Dec 2009:

Dec 2010:

Full APL feels pretty darn good and my hair has never been healthier :grin: Good luck to everyone in 2011!!!

tasha5951

Hey Ladies! Well, we're only a few days from 2011 and I thought I should post my progress from 2010. I'm pretty pleased with where I am at this point in my journey. :yep:

Dec 2009:

Dec 2010:

Full APL feels pretty darn good and my hair has never been healthier :grin: Good luck to everyone in 2011!!!

Your hair looks beautiful and so healthy! Great job :)

Ijanei

I noticed @ms.tatiana is waiting for the reveals in just about every thread :lachen: Dont worry, so am I :lick:. cant wait until the 31st gets here.