APL by Dec 2010!!!

Ijanei

@chast congrats you have wonderful progress. I knew you could do it (I'm still dreaming about that pony tail pic:lick:)

MsSonya

Congrats to everyone that made it!:yay:
I am off to APL 2011 thread, hopefully I can grow and retain, after tweaking my regimen and learning my hair for this past year.:yep:
I will blame it on my diet and stress. The back of my hair stretched is almost there, but it so thin. Seems like my hair is in the same place it was last year.:swearing: But I have learned alot.
HHG

chasturner84

Congrats to everyone that made it!:yay:
I am off to APL 2011 thread, hopefully I can grow and retain, after tweaking my regimen and learning my hair for this past year.:yep:
I will blame it on my diet and stress. The back of my hair stretched is almost there, but it so thin. Seems like my hair is in the same place it was last year.:swearing: But I have learned alot.
HHG

Stress is a killer for my hair. It will shed like crazy when I have a lot going on. :whyme:

ellehair

Hi Ladies,

I know i've been MIA but i glad to say i made APL!! I am 2 months post relaxer but from the pics of freshly washed hair, i can claim it and a little beyond once i relax next month!!! Im so excited, and look forward to seeing you all in the BSB challenge:)

Attachments

• various pics 122810 186.jpg
    various pics 122810 186.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

GreenD

Hi ladies!! Here a pic of my hair straightened that I started last night and finished this morning. :nono: (**I will never blow dry my hair again, not a good experience).

Anywho, I guess you all can be the judge. I think I just barely scrapped it, but as I mentioned before I probably won't really claim it until my 2 year nappiversary in March 2011. I also trimmed 1/2 inch off, so I'll post pics of that later.

It's been real, and I'll see some of you in the APL 2011 challenge as well as the BSL 2011 challenge. :drunk:

Attachments

• Length Check2.jpg
    Length Check2.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 54

Krystle~Hime

I may have made it!:woot:...lentgh check on Shrunken hair. But I am just ecstatic about the progress over the this past year. This has truly been a learning experience :user: and quite an accomplishment.:grin:

are you serious about your siggy ?? erase me thiiiiiis !! you're no more at neck length :lol:

beautiful growth and I also very like pic 3 and 4 !!!!

djanae

Hey Ladies,

I think I've finally made it!!

As you can see, my hair is layered (u can see where the hair has a natural flip), but my longest layer is probably an inch past APL at this point.

I was grazing at the last update,and was hoping everything stayed on track. :yep:

Now for BSL in 2011...

Woot Woot!! lol

Attachments

• SDC14248.JPG
    SDC14248.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 24

Nya33

Congrats to everybody who made it!

My 2010 hair journey has been a trip, so im back to basics and will be now joining the shoulder length challenge. Apl will have to wait again!

Bnster

Bumping. I am going to wash my hair on Sunday and take my pics for this thread. I made APL and I have lots of new growth. Also I needed to get prepared, I got my eyebrows done today so I can replace those pics I took last week. This is going on internet you know.

Okay updating my status.

My hair needs evening out, so I don't really like this picture.
Below is how my hair looks like when it's curled up after a few days protective styling and bagging at night. Looks better but doesn't look like APL.
Pic taken Jan 12 2011 - Oh I am almost 13 weeks post in these pics as well, so hopefully it is a little longer I didn't straighten the roots really good. :grin:

Attachments

• LHCF_IMG_0320 copy.jpg
    LHCF_IMG_0320 copy.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 15
  • LHCF_IMG_0228 copy.jpg
    LHCF_IMG_0228 copy.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Melaninme

Okay, I'm a little late, but better late than never.
I like to wear my hair ini curls, thus I had to pull out a piece to show actual length. Happy hair growing everyone!

Let me see if I can make this a thumbnail so it's not so big.

Last edited: