Anyone crush their vitamins?

diamoness

I dont like swallowing pills, so I'm considering buying a pill crusher. Where can I find them besides on the internet? How do you ladies crush em?

In a way i do. I put my vitamins mineral and msm in my 4 liter size water bottle that way I drink nutrients

I do sometimes. I bought a pill crusher, but it didn't work. This is what I do. I put the pills I want to crush in a zip-lock bag and use a rolling pin or a pasta sauce jar and roll over them until they're crushed. Very easy ;)

diamoness said:
I dont like swallowing pills, so I'm considering buying a pill crusher. Where can I find them besides on the internet? How do you ladies crush em?

I crush mine with a spoon. You can find pill crushers at your local Dollar Tree! :)

Thanks for the replies ladies. I'm gonna try Mzjones method with the ziploc bag and rolling pin first. Cuz I'll b mad if i buy a pill crusher and it doesn't work. I did try dissolving my vitamins in water a while back, but I couldn't stomach the smell. :(

I just chomp down on my tablet once and its broken into pieces, then swallow with wata. I'm so used to doing this, the taste doesn't bother me.

My b/f folds 'em in a paper plate then crushes them by rolling over 'em with their bottle.

Then he puts the powder under his tounge.:barf:

I have a fruit smoothie the first thing every morning and I crush my big ole pantothenic acid pills in that. Then I pour a half glass of the smoothie and add my MSM powder, my liquid Okinawa Coral Calcium, my GNC Liquid B complex and my GNC liquid protein aminos. Anything else I take with water and my meals. HTH

Back