Multi-Vitamins That Taste Good?

Victory1

I've tried several multi-vitamins, but I'm unable to take them consistantly. I just hate swallowing pills, and most muti-vitamins are huge, I refer to them as horse pills. When I was younger, my Mom use to give me Flinstones vitamins and now my little nephews are taking a gummi bear multi-vitamin. Is there anything out there like that for pill scared adults.

Victory1

Cxshortie said:
Since you are asking about taste, are you only looking for a chewable?

Yes, I guess. Are there any good brands out there? I dont want to buy just anything. I did a Google search on adult chewables and I dont know where to start.

CarefreeinChicago

i think viactiv (sp) has some i had a free sample i saw them on sale at Osco and have been meaning to pick some up because vitamins stink to me

Dolapo

i would take a multivitamin that tastes good but i compared the vitamins they contained to the centrum types and stuff. and those ones have more vitamins than the better tasting ones

LiLi

Viactiv multi-vitamins are very good. I take them everyday along with the Viactiv calcium chews. I have only tried the chocolate flavor though. Get them at Wal-Mart if there is one in your area. That way, if you don't like them then you can return them and get your money back.