Any wild sleepers out there???

Shatani

i know im one!!

i was wondering if getting satin sheets and pillow cases would eliminate the need to tie my hair with a satin scarf??? cuz every night i go to bed with the best of intentions...hair all braided and moisturized and tied with my scarf...and EVERY morning i wake up, scarf on the floor somewhere....i know, its a damn shame

~T~

H

HoneyRockette

Me too! I sleep with a du rag because that is the only thing that actually stays on my head, (though I have dents on my head in the morning). If you are a really wild sleeper like me, a satin pillow case won't do much good either because you somehow manage to toss the pillow under the bed by morning!

SUPER SWEET

I am a wild sleeper too... but I have managed to keep the satin cap on. So I use a scarf and a satin cap.But it gets hot sometimes so I hope you have air conditioning.

candibaby

i'm a wild sleeper.. sometimes i manage to keep it on.. sometimes i dont. the only thing that really works for me is if i put on a small wrap cap, tie a wrap scarf over it, then put on a bonnet. sad.. i know.

Shatani

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyRockette said:
Me too! I sleep with a du rag because that is the only thing that actually stays on my head, (though I have dents on my head in the morning). If you are a really wild sleeper like me, a satin pillow case won't do much good either because you somehow manage to toss the pillow under the bed by morning!

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, thats why i was goin for the sheets too!!