Any type 4 ladies with longer than waist length goals?

sunnieb

I'm 4 a/b bone-laxed skrait as I can get it! Woosah! :lol:

Now that I think about it, I want Classic length. I'll have some fierce bantu knot outs and ponytails! :gorgeous:

vestaluv1

I am relaxed but as a natural, I have type 4 hair.
I'm nowhere near a type 3 texture, lol.
Just to give you a bit more background, both parents are from the Caribbean and not mixed. I say this because even now I get questioned on that :look:.
I'm currently Waist Length and aiming for Hip Length. I think that's the length I want to maintain.

~Vintage Queen~

I'm natural 4 something and growing hip-length hair. My ultimate goal would be butt covering.

BlackMasterPiece (one of my inspirations) is probably around HL now and has 4.. hair to have to label.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
my goal is to grow my hair to my elbows which is a little past my waist. i would also love to have TBL hair but i dont think i would have the patience for all of that hair.

Miss AJ

Yep, I want my hair to be as long as Kitana's from Mortal Kombat...lol. So that would be like TBL.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Nope. I don't know if it's possible for my hair to do that either, and I figure there is only one way to find out. If I end up hitting terminal at BSL - oh well, at least I know for sure, rather than just assuming that it can't/won't grow to those lengths.

Ain't nothing wrong with aiming further than you can reach - you might surprise yourself. ;)

Yup, aiming for tailbone.

JustKiya We have the same goals and the same outlook on the possibilities. My hair is the longest, thickest and healthiest it has ever been, so hopefully it will stay that way.

Originally, my goal was BSL and maintain. Now that I'm almost there, I'm like Hello?! What was I thinking? MBL here I come! :spinning:

luckiestdestiny

I passed wl a couple months after my pic (below). BUT I will say that I'm not sure (it depends because I like to cut to keep the hair even...) how fast I can get it to my goals, but they keep changing. First it was wl, then hip, then tailbone...now I'm thinking...what about butt (is that classic?) or below butt (I think classic is thigh so that would be about it). I basically want my hair to be mbl when curly or wl ish when lightly blown out so whatever length it needs to be to get there would be great. I'm 4a BTW. I know I'll stop growing when I look like that hairy thing from the adams family. There's a point to me where long hair isn't cute anymore. And I won't be able to tell without seeing how it looks on me, but I WILL stop before that point be it tb length or hip or whatever. BUT I'm definitely thinking beyond wl having achieved it. My protective style of choice (weave) I'm hoping will get me to my next goal quickly by around March(and then I'll have to fight the urge to cut some).

Austro-Afrikana

As I never straighten my hair all I see is the shrinkage. I think I want hip bone length hair; I just want it to look long in a braidout or wash n go ..