Any Relaxed Heads Using Wen?

tomnikids3

I use WEN 613 and its absolutely amazing, i never thought something that didn't suds up would clean and condition so well and i mix it with my Shea Butter deep conditioner and sit under my steamer for about 1/2 hr every week. Its pricey @ about $63 bucks a bottle but I brought it from QVC back in early June and paid in 3 installments and its a big bottle. During the summer i was using it at least 3 times a week because i was letting my hair air dry all summer no heat styling. Since the beginning of September i have been using 1 time a week cause I'm back to wet setting and blow drying. So I would say i have about 1/3 of a bottle left easily about 3 more weeks at least cause i tend to be heavy handed, but for it to last about 5 months its well worth it for me.

sunnieb

I went ahead and put my WEN Fig on monthly auto delivery. No sense putting it off any longer. Might go cowash with it tonight! :)

Sent from my Sony Xperia using LHCF App

xcuzememiss

I've used it. I find that I have to manipulate aka work my hair more with wen. Does anybody use it just as a DC?

Lymegreen

I just started using 613 as a leave-in. I was using it to co-wash but I use less pumps as a leave-in so I'm hoping it will last longer this way. I love the results! 613 is a great product.

I swtich once and a while and use it to co-wash every other or every 3rd co-wash as well - and still use a little as a leave-in. I've found 613 to be a great product to have in general because over time (no matter how you use it) your hair health will improve. AND there are so many ways to stick it into your regimen.

Co-wash
Leave-in
Deep Condish

I haven't used it as a deep conditioner yet but I will one day.

Great product! We really couldn't ask for more :yep:

Last edited:

sunnieb

Cowashed with WEN Fig tonight and my airdried hair is so bouncy and fluffy! :)

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

sunnieb

If ya'll need some WEN, check out the special on QVC that ends today. 5 flavors on auto pay!

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

Cattypus1

All loced up...
Cowashed, conditioned, styled with Wen. Love this stuff! The only time I'll ever use regular shampoo is touch up time. The rest of the time I'm a Wen girl.

sunnieb

Cattypus1 - I'm almost to the point of giving up shampoo as well (except on relaxer day). I think I'll dc with WEN Fig today and see how it does.

I haven't used shampoo in almost two weeks! :look:

quirkydimples

Anyone else not feeling the ginger pumpkin? I just got it a week ago, along with a bottle of fig. I haven't tried the fig yet; I figured I'd go with the festive scent.

So far, it doesn't seem to leave my hair as moisturized. I've used it twice in the last week and will use it again tonight. If my hair still doesn't respond, I'll move on to fig. I've never tried that one either, so we'll see.

I have a little bit of 613 left - not enough for a full wash - and my next shipment isn't until next month. I added some to the pumpkin and I'll do that again tonight.

quirkydimples

Soooo...I guess it's just me. I gave it to my sister who's natural. Hopefully she'll like it. I plan to wash with fig tonight and do a twist out.

KaramelDiva1978

Anyone else not feeling the ginger pumpkin? I just got it a week ago, along with a bottle of fig. I haven't tried the fig yet; I figured I'd go with the festive scent.

So far, it doesn't seem to leave my hair as moisturized. I've used it twice in the last week and will use it again tonight. If my hair still doesn't respond, I'll move on to fig. I've never tried that one either, so we'll see.

I have a little bit of 613 left - not enough for a full wash - and my next shipment isn't until next month. I added some to the pumpkin and I'll do that again tonight.

I love it on my hair and if it wasn't for your sister would've bought it from you.

Onhergrind09

I just got my 613 gift set today, I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow to try it. The only thing standing in my way is that I don't like sleeping with a wet heat. But, regarding the smell OMG, I didn't think I'd be a fan but I LOOOOVVVVEEE it!

sunnieb

I just got my 613 gift set today, I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow to try it. The only thing standing in my way is that I don't like sleeping with a wet heat. But, regarding the smell OMG, I didn't think I'd be a fan but I LOOOOVVVVEEE it!

Dangit! I just ordered some regular Wen, and now you makin' me want to squeeze some pennies together and get some of the 613!

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie

I understand exactly what you mean! I got my 613 a few days a go and YES, the smell is OMG :lick: !!. I'll be trying it for the first time today and then rollersetting with my new Pibbs Kwik Dri that was delivered yesterday. Christmas arrived early at my house!!

Evolving78

I understand exactly what you mean! I got my 613 a few days a go and YES, the smell is OMG :lick: !!. I'll be trying it for the first time today and then rollersetting with my new Pibbs Kwik Dri that was delivered yesterday. Christmas arrived early at my house!!

KiWiStyle

how did you like it? what were your results from it? i'm about to order some.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
KiWiStyle

how did you like it? what were your results from it? i'm about to order some.

shortdub78 Honestly, my results were inconclusive. I can say that my hair was super clean, I even saw some henna residue going down the drain, lol! I can't give a true review because I used two other new products during that wash session and my hair wasn't as soft in the end as I had hoped. When I rinsed out the DC, I had to reapply a little 613 to soften my strands again and that did the trick. As I think about it, my hair was very soft and smooth immediately after rinsing the 613 and before applying the other products. The smell is AWESOME!! My rollerset was very soft, smooth and bouncy but im not sure if that was due to the WEN alone. The creamy consistency feels very luxurious, silk like. :). In have a feeling my wash day on Saturday with 613 and my staple DC will be a success ;-).

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

KaramelDiva1978

Got a 3 month supply for $38.94 with a 12 oz 613!!! I'm so hyped Ans high right now!! Bouta be in hair heaven with Winter Vanilla Mint.

ForumRunner_20121221_185059.jpg

MzRhonda

Cowashed, conditioned, styled with Wen. Love this stuff! The only time I'll ever use regular shampoo is touch up time. The rest of the time I'm a Wen girl.

I have not used shampoo in so long since finding Wen(a few years), except on touch up day.

sunnieb

I was gonna use my WEN Fig tonight, but iunno.

I have those other flavors calling my name. Good thing I gave my mom the Winter Vanilla Mint as an early Christmas gift. I'd be really tempted to use that one! :yep:

sunnieb

Think I'll try the Spring Gardenia Green Tea.

Never used this one before and my freshly relaxed hair loves anything!

Chrismiss - WVM smells divine!

Lynn84

I had the 613. My husband left it in the hotel room when we were checking out. Once I realized it was missing I called the hotel and it was no where to be found :rolleyes: . What a waste of 60 bucks :perplexed.

ETA: I loved it BTW lol! I just can't get over the fact he left my beloved 613 in a hotel room and now its gone forever :cry:

sunnieb

I had the 613. My husband left it in the hotel room when we were checking out. Once I realized it was missing I called the hotel and it was no where to be found :rolleyes: . What a waste of 60 bucks :perplexed.

ETA: I loved it BTW lol! I just can't get over the fact he left my beloved 613 in a hotel room and now its gone forever :cry:

GIFSoup

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
My second time using WEN 613 and it was awesome!!! I can't wait to CW with it next week!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

sunnieb

Ugh! Ya'll with these awesome glowing reviews of 613!!! Stop! Stop! Stop!

I don't have the budget for more WEN right now! :fistshake:

bluevalentine

I used the ginger pumpkin last nite and omg. My hair was sooooo easy to detangle and blow dry and flatiron. Dare i say i like it better than 613??? I think i dooooooooo lol