WEN Users: What's ELSE Is Good From WEN?

outspokenwallflower

Hi everyone! I asked this question in the relaxed WEN users thread but it was ignored twice :( I want to start using WEN and there is so much, I hardly know where to begin. I already know which scent/formulation I want to try, but I was wondering what other products I should get included with the cleansing condtioner. Are the replenishing mists any good? Are the bath, body, hair oils worth the price? Please chime in!

MzPrince

I love love the the intensive mask conditioner. I heard the oil was very good too but I haven't tried them yet. That is next for me.

Toy

I've been using Wen for a number of years and the only thing I use is the Fig cleansing Conditioner ....I have heard good things about the oil and the replenshing stuff.but they are to rich for my blood.HTH

Iwanthealthyhair67

try checking out the WEN sight as far as prices go I beleive that they are having a special on right now...

I am relaxed and tried WEN for the first time on Saturday my hair was soft while dentangling and after overall good results but want to use it some more to confirm

Gemini350z

I am so excited about this thread. I really wanted to find out how this worked on relaxed hair. Please come back and share your results.

Coffee

They have some new oils now, Intensive Treatment Oils. I was watching Chaz last week when the oils were discussed. They have a total of 6 new oils, 3 for course/medium hair and 3 for fine/medium hair. I think they're only 1oz each, will eventually cost $20 each. I have an order waitlisted, all 3 for $36+. They also have the regular oils for hair, bath etc.

I wasn't too impressed with the Body Cleansing products, I can get cleaner for a lot less :lachen:.

The Hair Cleansing products are awesome, I have tried and like, Fig, Sweet Almont Mist, Lavendar, Pomegrante and hope to add the Pumpkin to the list.

MzPrince

Coffee, when you used the Pomegrante cleanser did you get that froathing Chaz talked about with it?My fav is the Sweet Almond Mint but I want to try the Pomegrante. I bet it smells delish.

krissyprissy

I love WEN too and have been using it regularly since February this year. The only time I shampoo is on relaxer day. One thing I have noticed since using WEN is the thickness from root to my ends. It's like I no longer lose so much hair anymore. I say start with the cleansing conditioner and the styling creme. I use the FIG right now but I'm interested in the Lavender and Pumpkin.

Coffee

Coffee, when you used the Pomegrante cleanser did you get that froathing Chaz talked about with it?My fav is the Sweet Almond Mint but I want to try the Pomegrante. I bet it smells delish.

I don't get much frothing, but I'm so into the smell, I can't be for sure :lachen:.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I liked the oils-- Lavender and Fig were my favorite. They were nice to use, but I wouldn't repurchase.

The leave-in creams are good as well. They gave me a lot of softness and slip when I was relaxed. I liked mixing the leave-in with a few drops of oil. :lick:

I lovedlovedloved the masks and was able to find jars on eBay for 40-something bucks each. I would never buy it for the regular price of 70 bucks, but for 40, I was aaaall over it.

My absolute favorite cleansing conditioners were Tea Tree and Lavender. The other scents didn't offer nearly as much moisture as those two. I found Fig to be grossly overrated. Fig and Cucumber were my least favorite of the bunch.

charmtreese

I've used WEN for years my favorite is the lavender cleansing conditioner. I can do without the oils...my next thing to try from WEN is the pumpkin cc.

Coffee

I've used WEN for years my favorite is the lavender cleansing conditioner. I can do without the oils...my next thing to try from WEN is the pumpkin cc.

You might like the new oils he has. They are totally different from the older ones :yep:. My order is waitlisted, I sure hope they get them in before the 45 days are up.

Zaynab

I never knew there was a WEN users thread!.I love WEN shampoo. I use Fig and Pomegrante. I havent tried any other products.

Sent from my DROIDX using DROIDX

outspokenwallflower

Keep the responses coming ladies! I'm almost sure of exactly what I want to order for my first full WEN experience...I'm so excited! I've never used a type of "cleansing conditioner" before, but my sister tried WEN and her natural hair looked great. She stopped because it was too rich for her, so I'm getting my own stash!

outspokenwallflower

Bumping! :bump: I already purchased the Fall Ginger Pumpkin cc; I hope to have also ordered the Fig cc and Fig styling creme by the end of the week as well.

JJamiah

I love WEN FIG

BODY CLEANSER it works well for my skin, It feels soft and silk and satiny and I can't stop touching myself LOL :giggle: I use about 8 - 10 pumps for my whole body and a half for my face.

I use the Hair Cleanser as well LOVE IT.

I use the OIL LOVE IT.

I also use the Styling cream and Texture balm I like those.

I also really like the Replenishing Intensive mask. :)

I SO ADORE HIS PRODUCTS and will continue to use them. JUST ordered 2 more BOdy cleansers curious about the lotion but I am using Avon lotion so I figure the cleanser is already awesome and that lotion is awesome for me too so I will continue with the Avon Naturals :)

25Nona

I never knew there was a WEN users thread!.I love WEN shampoo. I use Fig and Pomegrante. I havent tried any other products.

Sent from my DROIDX using DROIDX

This is the combo I use and I love it. I like the replenishing mask and the oil also but I don't think I will be repurchasing them since I've incorporated Shea moisture products into my routine. The one thing I will say is that I have't taken the plunge and gone 100% shampooless, and I don't think I ever will. I poo with diluted Shea moisture every other week and chelate every 6 weeks or so.

Pennefeather

I just got the Fig and the fall special pumpkin from QVC. It is still sitting in the box, waiting for me to use it on Sunday night - that is my shampoo time.

I'm trying to get some more information before using it the first time. According to his booklet, the longer that you leave it in, the better the results. For the last two years, I have been using ORS mayonnaise and leaving that in for half an hour - should I start with half an hour? Does anyone leave it in longer?

Last edited:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Where's the best place to buy Wen? I just got finished watching the infomercial this morning (insomnia). I am interested - http://www.wenhaircare.com/ - 4 pieces for $29.
Is this a good price to try it out?

Or should I go with QVC or Amazon? I think I'm most interested in the cleansing cream.

tenderheaded

Where's the best place to buy Wen? I just got finished watching the infomercial this morning (insomnia). I am interested - http://www.wenhaircare.com/ - 4 pieces for $29.

Or should I go with QVC or Amazon? I think I'm most interested in the cleansing cream.

I bought the TSV from QVC. They have a no-hassle return policy, and in the last 20 years I've bought everything from beef to scarves without problems!

Iluvsmuhgrass

QVC definitely. Guthy Renker sucks. :nono: They will continually charge you for products that you've canceled and sometimes they charge months in advance (or at least they used to.) I ordered from QVC just for the peace of mind.

outspokenwallflower

I got the pumpkin condish last Thursday, I just haven't been home to smell it! I'll be back with an initial first impression review today and with a full review on Thursday, my wash day.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

outspokenwallflower

Any ladies use a bit of the cleansing condish as a leave-in? I *think* I read that somewhere...

Oh, and I like the smell of the Pumpkin. It's a spicy, gingery smell with some pumpkin thrown in there. Not at all overwhelming, and a very yummy fall scent.