Any of you just moisturize and dont seal?

Lilmama1011

And it's actually better than sealing after moisturizing? I was thinking bout it because when I wash I moisturize and seal and continue to moisturize every night before bed and when I get up I moisturize as well. But the fourth day since its the middle of the week I moisturize and seal again but thinking its useless moisturize on top of the sealant. I use mizani coconut souffle for moisturizing and castor oil for sealing... Thanks in advance!

MsEveMarie

Yes I just started this a few months ago. I spritz with shea moisture's cocunt and hibiscus spritz every to every other night (as needed). In the past every time I would seal with oil I would see strands in my hand, now I don't see anything and my hair stays moisturized for much longer. My hair used to bone dry when I would seal, now I could moisturize maybe the first 2-3 days after my wash and my hair stays moist for the rest of the week.

Tiye

I've always used either a leave in conditioner (moisturizer) or oil. I don't do both coz I've never liked a lot of product build up on my hair.

lamaria211

It depends on what I use to moisturize my hair I wont seal if I use something heavy like QB AOHC or SM Curl Smoothie but I will seal my 613.mist or AR Braid Spray