Any 4a/bs transistion with the Big Chop

locabouthair

when I went natural I gradually cut my hair. I didn;t do a BC cuz my hair was already pretty short.

Are you thinking about transitioning?

gymfreak336

when I went natural I gradually cut my hair. I didn;t do a BC cuz my hair was already pretty short.

Are you thinking about transitioning?

I am just having a bad hair day...My hair actually looks okay today but my boyfriend brought his little brothers over and Quasim just reminds me why I would transistion. He has a head full of 4b soft and super thick hair. And it is so long :nono: I actually managed to snap a pic of it when he playing video games. Makes me sick...........................yes, I am hating on a 11 year old.

locabouthair

I am just having a bad hair day...My hair actually looks okay today but my boyfriend brought his little brothers over and Quasim just reminds me why I would transistion. He has a head full of 4b soft and super thick hair. And it is so long :nono: I actually managed to snap a pic of it when he playing video games. Makes me sick...........................yes, I am hating on a 11 year old.

it's okay. I was hating on a 5 year old with bra strap length (if she were to wear a bra). LOL.

tyrablu

I don't have any advice per say.I'm a 4a/b something and I am currently trying to transition. I'm 9 weeks post and I know I can't keep roller setting cause when I am to wrap my hair I am getting breakage.

I have an appointment tomorrow with my stylist so hopefully we can figure something out.

I can't do a big chop cause like loca my hair is short as it is.

gymfreak336

I don't have any advice per say.I'm a 4a/b something and I am currently trying to transition. I'm 9 weeks post and I know I can't keep roller setting cause when I am to wrap my hair I am getting breakage.

I have an appointment tomorrow with my stylist so hopefully we can figure something out.

I can't do a big chop cause like loca my hair is short as it is.

Let me know how it goes. Let us know what she says.