An Ode to Oyin Handmade:

goodmorningruby

I love their entire line. When I twist my hair, I have moisture for DAYS. I use the shampoo bar first, then the honeywash, then condition with the honey hemp. To twist I use dabs of whipped pudding mixed with shine and define, and put the pomade at the roots and ends. I spritz with one of the juices throughout the week. When I take the twists out, my hair is soooo moisturized I can leave my hair out for another week.

Don't get me started on their body products too!! Their coco mango bar and candy bar are the only moisturizers I can use on my face for the fall and winter (respectively). Sometimes I used the after bath oil or their whipped shea on my face at night in the winter as well. I wish they would bring back that black soap!!! The fizzy bath stuff is great as well, smells yummy and leaves your skin HELLA soft!

You are the reason I am an HH pusher!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE Honey Hemp Conditioner. Best ish ever. Hands down one of the best, if not THE best conditioner I have ever used. I use it for DCing, co-washing, leave-in, and traditional conditioning. I usually buy three bottles at a time, and I make sure to never run out. Matter of fact, I have to place another order because I am on my last bottle!! :rolleyes: I used this religiously when I was natural, and even now as I am stretching a texlax. Both textures adore the HH. When I was natural, I think I could have gotten away with ONLY using Honey Hemp.

beans4reezy

I placed an order for the Juices and Berries spray last week. I can't wait to receive it. I wish these natural products were available in your everyday pharmacy though.

chebaby

tomorrow i am twisting my hair again and i need to deep condition. i cant wait to do so with the honey hemp conditioner. i love that stuff. i also need to get on the ball with using my whipped pudding before it goes bad.

chebaby

all of the juices are the exact same product. just different smells. i like all the smells but juices and berries is my fave, then greg juice(it smells like citrus).

im still madly in love with the honey hemp conditioner and i still use the whipped pudding and shine and define(my hair love it now that its longer) to do braid outs. they come out so soft and fluffy.

i have since used and fallen in love with the shampoo bar but i had to throw away my honey wash, not that i liked it anyway, because it went bad. it got reall thick and clumpy like old milk.

Curlybeauty

all of the juices are the exact same product. just different smells. i like all the smells but juices and berries is my fave, then greg juice(it smells like citrus).

im still madly in love with the honey hemp conditioner and i still use the whipped pudding and shine and define(my hair love it now that its longer) to do braid outs. they come out so soft and fluffy.

i have since used and fallen in love with the shampoo bar but i had to throw away my honey wash, not that i liked it anyway, because it went bad. it got reall thick and clumpy like old milk.
so do you use the juices like a leave-in?

ctosha

I have had the HH conditioner since November or December of 08 or early 09 I forgot I had it but the shelf life is about 4 to 6 months. I have not been keeping in the fridge as suggested on the website. Do you ladies think I should use it. I smells the same as when I bought in in 08 or early 09. Suggestions please????? However I do notice the bottom of the jar is black and the sides but maybe its the bottle showing through the conditioner? I know that sounds funny but I cannot explain it any other way.