New Oyin Products!

ms_kenesha

Oyin Shine & Define Styling Serum:
Tired of styling products that provide hold but strip moisture with drying alcohols? That promise shine but deliver crispety, crunchety, bulletproof hair? That control frizz but give you flakes? Oyin Shine & Define is a new philosophy in styling products. Formulated from vegetable sources renowned for their moisturizing & shine-increasing properties, Shine & Define Styling Serum imparts softness, light hold, great shine, and gentle definition. Designed to be nourishing, light & non-greasy, this soft creamy serum contains herbal infusions, pure Aloe Vera, flax seed extract, nutritive sea vegetables, shea butter, and more. It’s like a smoothie for your hair! Smooth onto damp or dry edges & set with a scarf for a sleek hairline; massage into wet or damp hair and squeeze dry for softness, frizz reduction, and definition of your hair’s beautiful texture. Work with your hair, not against it, with this lightly fruit-scented styling aid.

This product is made & shipped fresh, from organic, natural ingredients. Please store in a cool place and use within 1-2 months; it’s best kept refrigerated.
4 oz. $10
2 oz. $5.50

Honey Hemp Conditioner:
Oh, Honey. It’s a natural humectant… nature’s gift for glowing, supple hair. Ah, Hemp Oil. With a rich array of Fatty Acids to ensure well-nourished tresses. Oh! Ah! Oyin’s Honey-Hemp Conditioner! How could it possibly be improved? Perhaps by adding Silk Protein and Aloe Vera Gel… just to take the succulence over the top. ;o)
A creamy rinse-out conditioner has been an often-requested product at Oyin. We are proud to introduce the Honey-Hemp Conditioner! A light, penetrating, silky blend enriched with aloe vera gel, hemp oil, honey, and silk extract, it’s got nice detangling ’slip’ and serious moisturizing power. It rinses cleanly and also makes a nice pre-shampoo deep conditioning treatment. It can even be used as a creamy, nourishing leave-in!

To use: Slather on. Hum a tune. (To use as a pre-shampoo deep treatment, insert an hour and/or a warm towel here.) Detangle. Rinse Out. Ah yeah.

$9

Both products have GREAT reviews. :up:

ETA:
Hair Products Sample Pack:This four-product package contains 2-oz sizes of Whipped Pudding, Shine & Define Styling Serum, Greg Juice, and Honey-Hemp Conditioner.
The gift pack/sample pack is an excellent way to introduce a friend or loved one to the world of Oyin. It’s also great for traveling, for keeping in a purse of desk drawers, or just to try out a range of Oyin products if you can’t decide which ones will work for your hair type.

Price: $15.00

Two by Two Cream Pack:
The 2-by-2 cream package includes 2-ounce sizes of Oyin’s hair creams - the richly moisturizing shea based Whipped Pudding, and the all-vegetable, softening Shine & Define Styling Serum. Buying them together means a price break over buying the 2oz sizes seperately. Plus, the resulting matched set is very cute, good for traveling, makes a great a gift, and is handy to try out both creams before committing to the larger sizes.
$10

Attachments

• oyin shine.jpg
    oyin shine.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
  • hhcond.jpg
    hhcond.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 3
  • _pack2.jpeg
    _pack2.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pack1.jpg
    pack1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

EbonyF

Those products have been out for a couple of months now.

I do love the whipped pudding and Greg juice though. Can't wait to purchase more.

Chinagem

I liked the greg juice and that was all. MsK, girl i could have sent you the other products for free. I imagine u do want to try the greg juice tho.

PhonyBaloney500

She is working on some OTHER new products (I'm on an email list) like a richer conditioner, Greg Juice without rosemary (it's bad for people with high blood pressure?), and um maybe something else.

I love the whipped pudding, shine and define, and greg juice (in that order). :)