Alternatives to wrapping

shortee

HI I’m a newbie :D and I just wanted to know if anyone had any alternatives to wrapping your hair at night? My hair currently is to my jaw line in the front and at the base of my neck in the back. I have noticed lately that since I wrap my hair to the right all the time, the left side is starting to thin out. When I don't wrap my hair at night the next day is like a nightmare :perplexed . Any suggestions?

ashmack

I was looking for an alternative to wrapping mainly because i was not good at it and did not like having to comb through my hair every night. I got a pack of the three big velco-ish rollers and just parted my hair in three sections. I smoothed my hair on the rollers. Surprisingly the rollers did not get tangled in my hair or pull my hair out. They also are flexible and soft and easy to sleep on. If you want, you can also buy smaller rollers. HTH!

tricie

Bumping for responses; I would like to know this as well. Other than twistouts or cornrows/micros, I get so sick of wrapping, too!

dorko

i usually wrap, but am going to try the crosswrap.. seems like my hair would like the turnout more too

shortee

Thank you Ladies for the advice. I am going to cross wrap from now on and hopefully I see some good results.

Thanks again :)