Aiterna Caviar Moisture Products

nelcoy

I usually don't post here, but I wanted to tell y'all about these products. I heard how great it was for relaxed hair, so being the PJ I am, I got it. It is real expensive ($30 a bottle). I got it at Ulta and when I got to the register the sale lady was going on and on about how she loves Alterna (she yt girl, but that's besides the point). So now I'm real excited to wash my hair when I get home. After I washed and condish with it my hair I noticed how soft it was. Then after I blew dried my hair I noticed I didn't need any oil bc my hair feels moisturized.
I don't want you ladies to think I work for them. I'm just excited about my hair and non of my friends seem to care. (They think I'm obsessed about hair). So I'm just sharing my excitement with LHCF.

isabella09

Thank you for the review nelcoy. :bump: ladies, sounds interesting, i would like to know too.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Coffee sent me the 2oz Alterna Caviar to try, I haven't gotten around to it. She posted her review in her TJ Maxx Haul Thread.

I think she gave it a 9 out of 10

Coffee

Yep, IDare is right, I did give it a 9 out of 10 and I was 8 weeks post relaxer. I went back picked up 2 of the large bottles for $9.99 each. While I really like it, I'm not paying $30 for it as long as I can find it at TJ Maxx.

I, too, purchased Alterna from Ulta and loved it. :lick: After seeing Coffee's thread, I went to Tj Maxx and got my favorite conditioner. There was only one bottle in the store. I was hoping the Anti-aging rapid repair spray would be carried at the Maxx .:wallbash:

LushLox

Yep, IDare is right, I did give it a 9 out of 10 and I was 8 weeks post relaxer. I went back picked up 2 of the large bottles for $9.99 each. While I really like it, I'm not paying $30 for it as long as I can find it at TJ Maxx.

The cheapest I can get the condish here is for $57! :lol: I love rip off Britain! :rolleyes:

ETA: Sorry I was looking at the wrong thing, it's the White Truffle condish at that inflated price tag.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The cheapest I can get the condish here is for $57! :lol: I love rip off Britain! :rolleyes:

ETA: Sorry I was looking at the wrong thing, it's the White Truffle condish at that inflated price tag.

Okay....So, How much for the Caviar?:blush:

*exits to look up white truffle on e-bay*

LushLox

^^ $40 I don't mind spending it if I know I'm going to get exceptional results, but I'm not sure about this one. Now I'm looking at Phillip B, I just want to try something different.

LushLox

This shampoo is £100 - $163 :eek::eek: Don't worry, I'm not buying it! :lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
^^ $40 I don't mind spending it if I know I'm going to get exceptional results, but I'm not sure about this one. Now I'm looking at Phillip B, I just want to try something different.

Keep Me Posted. You know I always buy what you buy.:rolleyes: You are My Product Idol. i.e. L'Occtaine, Origins, Alaparf, Redken Deep Fuel.....

I Stalk Your Product List.:sekret:

OMG! I'm a Product Stalker!:blush:

AVE One

I have had my eye on this for a while (thanks to Salon Cabelo) but I am trying to justify the $30 bucks. OP does it leave your hair with a coated feeling? Bumping for more reviews.

jazzyto

It doesnt weigh your hair down and its really good for wearing a straight style. But imy hair didnt feel moistured especially the next day.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Tried the Alterna Hemp Hydrate DC Tonight under My Steamer!:lick:

WOW!:grin:

Definitely A Must-Try For All You Alterna Lovers:yep:

*still haven't tried the caviar*

nelcoy

I have had my eye on this for a while (thanks to Salon Cabelo) but I am trying to justify the $30 bucks. OP does it leave your hair with a coated feeling? Bumping for more reviews.
I'm sorry to take so long to respond, but it no it didn't fell coated. I was able to blow dry my hair faster and straighter. I just love these products. Ulta just had a sale on them.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have the White Truffle Conditioner "Private Reserve" And I can't wait to use it. The Bottle is Beautiful.:grin:

I also have the White Truffle Exlir.:lick:

I can't wait to try them both, Especially since I loved the Hemp Hydration. I purchased the Caviar Intense Hydration (conditioner) this week.

I still haven't gotten around to using a "sample" of the Caviar and the Hemp Seed Repair Treatment. But I have been pleased with what I have used.

I agree: So far, it has been a very Good Product.:grin:

Coffee

I have the White Truffle Conditioner "Private Reserve" And I can't wait to use it. The Bottle is Beautiful.:grin:

I also have the White Truffle Exlir.:lick:

I can't wait to try them both, Especially since I loved the Hemp Hydration. I purchased the Caviar Intense Hydration (conditioner) this week.

I still haven't gotten around to using a "sample" of the Caviar and the Hemp Seed Repair Treatment. But I have been pleased with what I have used.

I agree: So far, it has been a very Good Product.:grin:

Ok, so you been holding out on a Sista!! I knew you either had some or would go and buy some:lachen:!

Coffee

I have the yellow Hemp bottle for repair and it is awesome!! I also have the green hemp bottle for hydrating but I haven't tried it yet.

Esq.2B

Bumping for more reviews...I purchased some of the Alterna Hemp Hydrate today but I haven't tried it yet. It was only $4 a bottle. :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Great Product! You'll Love it!:love2: Incredibly Uber Moisturizing! :lovedrool:

Excellent for this time of Year.:yep:

In the Thread: What one Product would you use for 3 Months: I Picked Alterna. I love All their Products. It's a Great Line.:yep:

Where on Earth did you happen to find for $4.99?:eek:

jazzyto

It doesnt weigh your hair down and its really good for wearing a straight style. But imy hair didnt feel moistured especially the next day.

I realized I had 2 different Alterna Caviar conditioners. The Volumizing and the Moisture. The volumizing is not moisturizing but I tried the Moisture one yesterday and it was very moisturizing. Im glad I only paid 9.99 for the volumizing one now I'll be on the lookout at the Maxx for the moisture one.

TeeWhyAre

i got my mom the alterna life restore conditioner for thinning hair and her hair is indeed thickening up with a combo of the conditioner (i'm trying to teach her to co-wash) and castor oil. i found it at marshalls for 7.99

westNDNbeauty

I have the Caviar Seasilk Shampoo and condish, Hemp Hydrate condish (orange) and Hemp Repair condish (yelow)....I pretty much paid full price for the Caviar seasilk and found it not to be worth the $50 I paid for the set. Moisture....not that noteable for me. I get more moisture from a mixture of cheapie conditioners than I do from the Caviar line. I bought the other Alterna products from Tjmaxx for the low ($14 for a liter and $6 for the 8 oz) so I wasn't too mad when they didn't wow-me.

KatKronicles

Weird bc I just looked this up on the internet, well actually i stumbled across it. Its 42 dollars where I looked. But, its one of those things id rather see someone else gift me.

Esq.2B

I have the Caviar Seasilk Shampoo and condish, Hemp Hydrate condish (orange) and Hemp Repair condish (yelow)....I pretty much paid full price for the Caviar seasilk and found it not to be worth the $50 I paid for the set. Moisture....not that noteable for me. I get more moisture from a mixture of cheapie conditioners than I do from the Caviar line. I bought the other Alterna products from Tjmaxx for the low ($14 for a liter and $6 for the 8 oz) so I wasn't too mad when they didn't wow-me.

The Hemp Hydrate is green, not orange. If you have an orange bottle, that's just for Shine. The green (Hydrate) is delicious. :grin: