All MTG user and those that oil their scalp

CoCoGirl821

I started using MTG at the end of october and used it for a couple of weeks. I got lazy and stopped. I would use that and another oil on my scalp just about everynight. But anyway, I have notice that since I stopped oiling my scalp my shedding has gotten worse. So I am going to take the hint from my hair, and start oiling my scalp again. However, I would like to find an easier method. Does anyone have any suggestions or am I stuck parting and greasing? leaving my with very oily hands:(.

gymfreak336

I just got mine but I put some in a dropper bottle so I can put drops in my scalp. Did you notice any increase in growth???

cutiebe2

Yeah, I picked up an applicator bottle so I can get a perfect steam of MTG on the part and then just rub it in.

HoneyDew

I part and apply twice a week while my hair is damp. My hands get less oily because my hair is kinda wet, I guess. It rubs off on my hair it seems.

But, daily, like the other ladies suggest an applicator bottle would be good. I don't have good luck with them because I end up using too much like that.

CoCoGirl821

gymfreak336 said:
I just got mine but I put some in a dropper bottle so I can put drops in my scalp. Did you notice any increase in growth???

Thanks ladies for you info. I was thinkin using a bottle but never tried it. As far as increase in growth...I haven't seen too much because I didn't use MTG that long. Although my hair has grown, however, the increase in length hasn't made my heart warm because i am still suffering from shedding and a little breakage. I am thinking about cutting my hair:(

princesmich

i use an old dr. miracles hair oil bottle and simply run it in my hair apply the oil right on my scalp when I remember, theres' no mess and i only apply a little at a time, it distributes itself