All I wanted for my Bday was a Nano-titanium flat iron and a heat pass :D Pic

Natural Glow

It looks great. Do you think the Colorshowers made your BKT wear off?

sheba1

OMG Sheba!!! Look how LONG it is!! Gorgeous girl!!! It is soooo shiny... You gonna send me on the mission for some John Frieda color glaze....

We are kindred Libran spirits!! I'm so glad you love the Rusk (isn't it just Fab??? :love:)

It is so fab!! Thank you for sharing your secrets, Fab. You've helped so many.

Had to stop by and say my my. Your hair has grown extremely well in such a short time with the BKT. It looks healthy, has a lot of body, and straightens beautifully with lots of shine. I am so proud of you for the wonderful progress you are making with your hair.

Thank you, Mystic!!! BKT helps me to retain like nobody's business. I really love it.

Happy birthday, Sheba!!!!! :grin: You and your birthday hair are looking great! Now that you've done your length check for this year, and used your one heat pass, put the new, shiny, sleek nano titanium flat iron away before you get too happy with it! :spinning: Your hair is growing like crazy-you'll reach your next goal in no time!

Thank you, Stella!!! I've been saying your name all month because I'm newly single and going to Jamaica in November! :lol:

Thank you for your kind words. I think I've gotten that heat itch out of my system now. Putting the Croc away so I can reach my goals. Gonna have a brand new head of hair when I BKT in March. Oh yeah!
Hey :sunshine:
:eek:WWWHHHOOOAAA!!! Your hair looks GORGEOUS!!! I was not expecting all that! You goal is staring right back at ya. I am so happy for you :yahoo:, and Happy Birthday. Libras are the best(my mommy is one :yep:) I hope that you have the best birthday EVER. You and BKT should marry because yall are a match made in hair-ven. :wave:

Awwww thank you, Cutenss! I can't believe my goals seem so close! I mean, I just claimed APL and now I'm looking at getting to BSB in 6 months or less. Hair is the bomb. This journey is too much fun!

sheba1

Nice results Sheba1 and your hair has really grown.

:birthday2

Thank you, Jetblackhair! I can hardly believe what's happened while I wasn't looking.

Sheba,
It was worth the wait... It's so shiny! Happy Happy Birthday!

Thank you so so so much, B2B

Happy Birthday Sheba! Your hair is beautiful!:yep:

Wow, thank you, ChocoKitty! What I really want is hair like yours when my hair grows up :D A good regimen will get me there, no doubt. Thanks, again.

It looks great. Do you think the Colorshowers made your BKT wear off?

Thank you, Natural Glow! :wiggle: I haven't BKTd in 8 weeks and I cowash daily so I thought my hair would be pretty much BKT free anyways. But my hair still had all the properties of BKT even as I straightened this time. I suspect, while there is sodium in the color showers, that it doesn't completely strip the treatment. I wouldn't do it on a fresh BKT, however. HTH! :)