Barbar Titanium Ionic Flat Iron

BlackHairDiva

I'm currently in need of a new flat iron and since i converted all my dryer and head dryer to ionic. I think i should get a Ionic Flat iron.

I was on youtube and stumbled on a lady who had gorgeous hair and she is into major hair growth. She mentioned the Barbar Titanium ceramic Ionic Flat Iron...Has anyone tried that flat iron before?

Supposedly, the titanium protects the hair from heat even more leaving it more healthier, moisturized , shinier and straighter. Plus the titanium makes the flat iron last longer than just having plain ceramic. Straightening time is also cut short and the iron can heat up to 420 Fahrenheit.oh yeah and it also has ionic ventilation holes

Anyone tried it?:look:

poookie

:bump: i just bought a jilbere titanium curling iron; and would love to hear from anyone who's tried titanium styling products :)

Ive tried Hot Tools Helix Titanium Flat iron with Tourmaline - but had to return it because it was just like the sedu I had before. Didn't get my natural hair straight enough - I thought it was quite weak even at the highest temp - so Im still with my beloved Babyliss Pro TT flat iron which gives me amazing silky results.