AfGrow HairTreatment System

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Looks interesting...I am so broke that I cannot give it a try unfortunately....lol...I would do a search on goolge and look up some info on the product.

ChocoKitty

I might be playing devil's advocate here... But anything that says it's specifically formulated for "black" hair---I wonder about... Just my 2 cent.

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
ChocoKitty said:
I might be playing devil's advocate here... But anything that says it's specifically formulated for "black" hair---I wonder about... Just my 2 cent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to say it, but other than the "old school" products like Sta Sof Fro and Afro Sheen and all that -- you know, the stuff that actually works-- I stay away from hair products that just seem TOO targeted toward black consumers : ie-- Makes Your Hair Grow 4inches Overnight!! "SuperBlack Gro"(just a made up name, but y'all know what i mean) and that kind of sh*t. Most of the products like that, that come out make the packaging looking good enough to pass the bullsh*t test with most folks and that's how they get tricked into purchasing it. I mean they figure "we'll" think, "the package is nice so it must be good" I think i'll go throw my $20 in the trash. Doing that will probably have the same effect on my hair as this product. BTW-- most of these companies depend on people "giving it a try" this is how they make their money. By the time you recieve the "crap in a bottle" they've already closed down and made their million overnight.
jmo -- jainygirl