Products on Ebay

I've bought hair care products from eBay. I bought some Salerm 21 once and the seller threw in some sample sizes of Salerm shampoo and rinse or something (I'm not quite sure, I gave them to my daughter). And I bought a case of reconstructor conditioner almost a year ago that I was going to use to make my own UBH-type deep conditioner but I never got around to it. A week or so ago, I finally took a bottle out to try it without mixing it with anything, and I do kind of like it. I think I still want to mix in a few drops of peppermint oil or something but I got the case of 12 for around $10 and that included shipping.

Ebay can be a good place to get stuff that you can't normally find where you are and deals on stuff that you use all the time.

If you have a question about a product, ask the seller. If they don't or can't answer your question(s), I wouldn't bid on their auction. If they do answer your questions, watch the tone of the e-mail. If you sense an attitude, I wouldn't bid on their auction. And I always watch the shipping costs. Before I ordered my Maxiglide (with the free shipping from shop at home), I was shopping for a flat-iron on eBay. Some of the prices were excellent but, after I factored in the shipping costs (some of them wanted $30 for shipping), it pushed it beyond my fiscal comfort zone and, in some cases, made it cheaper just to go up the street to get the same thing.

Anyway, I'm rambling again. I tend to do that some time. Good luck!!

me too Its safe as long as

You don't send a money order (trust me)
The seller has good feedback

I've bought tons of hair products/accessories off of Ebay and for the most part, I haven't had many complications. If anything, the few problems arose with shipping, not the product itself. Just be sure to check the seller's feeback rating and ask all questions before bidding (especiallly concerning shipping costs and methods). Also, check out their return policy or ask them about it if they don't have it mentioned.
I've made all of my purchases by Money Order or PayPal and IMO, they're the best & safest ways to submit payment. HTH!!! :) :)

yeah i just ordered the phytorelaxer on their for 50.00...i was surprised because it was only 3 bidders that had bid on it..and i didnt think i was going to win because it was just 45.00 when i first went on their...and i told myself that if it got bidded on again and it was 60.00 then i was going to say forget it because i rather go on the website and order direct from them...that was the first time getting a health and beauty item from ebay...i just check the feedback and make sure their is no complaints about them...

I order most of my products from there.

I always check their rating score and feedback.

And ask questions if I have any.

I love ebay! I am a high-end PJ (Kerastase, Ojon, Bonacure, etc) and ebay beats all sales I have ever seen. I think it works really well with more expensive product because even after the shipping it's still a good deal. Sometimes after adding the shipping cost for a cheaper product you might as well buy it in the store. Thus far I have only had one shipping issue and the seller refunded my money. I only deal with people who accept paypal, great rating and frequently sell the product that I am interested in.

Yes! it's an excellent way to try expensive products for cheap. Before u bid on any item, be sure to check the feedback of the seller. read a few reviews and make sure nothing shady has happened. If something shady happened, then move on to the next seller that is selling the same product. Paypal is the safest way to pay...it's the only way i'd feel safe paying. Also make sure u see a pic of the actual product or get product info. for instance don't buy no haircare products from a guy who specializes in selling auto products. He could have gotten these products from a flea market, or God knows where and they could be like 7yrs old...u know. so be smart about it, order from someone who sells alot of salon products...so that way u know that their products are in rotation and aren't too old. hope this helps! I just bought a boatload of Kenra products and i can't wait to receive it!!!

I've bought many beauty products from there. They have great deals. Try to look for power sellers and look at the reviews that buyers gave the seller. It's great for deals on more expensive products like Nexxus.

I've purchased 503 items and only been screwed over twice. Check the seller feedback and pay close attention to the cost of shipping. Lately, I'vehad great luck with purchasing shoes. With some sellers, if you are a repeat buyer, you can get lots of free stuff. Good luck!

Back