Affirmations and Scriptures

Relentless

Reinventing
Hello,

Does anyone use any affirmations or scriptures that you speak over your finances? Secondly, did you notice a change after doing the affirmations.

If so, please share......:yep:

Hi Relentless, I haven't used scriptures for my finances in particular but other facets of my life and my my situations and there is a change. Speaking the word of God is like speaking life into whatever it is. It renews ur mind and strengthens your faith in who God IS and when u have faith as small as a mustard seed, mountains move ... things bein to happen.

Hey Relentless,

I don't really think I have used scriptures for my finances per se but I have used other scriputes relating to other aspects of my life.

All I can say is that God will be graceful if you are new in the faith towards your situation/bad habits, whatever that may be to show you how much he loves and cares about every detail of your life. However, he does want us to grow and change!

Like the scripture says though "Faith Without Works is Dead!" What I find is that many Christians who continually struggle with financial problems (not saying you personally) are not enacting other principles such as tithing, working towards paying off debt, changing bad habits, etc.

I mean its one thing to expect a change in your situation but if you aren't also putting those spiritual and practical concepts into perspective, I don't think one will really see much of a change. God is not a "BAIL OUT!" He wants us to learn and grow from our sinful nature and bad practice habits. Sin has its consquences and no one is exempt from them.

This is one promise for believers in Malachai 3; 8 through 12 for those who tithe.

"Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me.
"But you ask, 'How do we rob you?'
"In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse—the whole nation of you—because you are robbing me. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit," says the LORD Almighty."Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land," says the LORD Almighty.

Back