Confess God's Word over your life

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
wow.. day 16 already? how time flies.

Thanks for posting those confessions!

HeChangedMyName

I fell off. I have been working on my senior project for class and totally forgot. I'll pick up today as day 17, no need to backtrack.

HeChangedMyName

Day 17
7/14/10

I have become the righteousness of God in Christ.

God made the one who did not know sin to be sin for us, so that in him we would become the righteousness of God (2 Corinthians 5:21).

LifeafterLHCF

Day 18
7/15/10

I have been made one with all who are in Christ Jesus.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female--for all of you are one in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:28).

HeChangedMyName

Thanks so much Goddesmaker, I really appreciate it. I just mailed off my workbook for my senior project, and emailed my paper and powerpoint. I'm almost free. lol

LifeafterLHCF

Day 19

7/16/2010

I am no longer a slave, but a child and an heir.

So you are no longer a slave but a son, and if you are a son, then you are also an heir through God (Galatians 4:7).

HeChangedMyName

Day 20
7/17/10

I have been set free in Christ.

For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not be subject again to the yoke of slavery (Galatians 5:1).

Last edited:

HeChangedMyName

Day 21
7/18/10

I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.

Blessed is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

HeChangedMyName

Day 22
7/19/10

I am chosen, holy, and blameless before God.

For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we may be holy and unblemished in his sight in love (Ephesians 1:4).

LifeafterLHCF

Day 23
7/20/2010

I am redeemed and forgiven by the grace of Christ.

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace (Ephesians 1:7).

HeChangedMyName

Day 24
7/21/10

I have been predestined by God to obtain an inheritance.

In Christ we too have been claimed as God's own possession, since we were predestined according to the one purpose of him who accomplishes all things according to the counsel of his will (Ephesians 1:11).

LifeafterLHCF

Day 25

7/22/2010

I have been sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.

And when you heard the word of truth (the gospel of your salvation)--when you believed in Christ--you were marked with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13).

HeChangedMyName

Day 26
7/23/10

Because of God’s mercy and love, I have been made alive with Christ.

But God, being rich in mercy, because of his great love with which he loved us, even though we were dead in transgressions, made us alive together with Christ--by grace you are saved (Ephesians 2:4-5)!

LifeafterLHCF

Day 27
7/24/2010

I am seated in the heavenly places with Christ.

… And he raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus … (Ephesians 2:6).

LifeafterLHCF

Day

7/25/2010

I am God’s workmanship created to produce good works.

For we are his workmanship, having been created in Christ Jesus for good works that God prepared beforehand so we may do them (Ephesians 2:10)

LifeafterLHCF

Day 29

7/26/2010

I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ.

But now in Christ Jesus you who used to be far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ (Ephesians 2:13).

LifeafterLHCF

Day 30

7/27/2010

I am a member of Christ’s body and a partaker of His promise.

… The Gentiles are fellow heirs, fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 3:6). (See also Ephesians 5:30.)

HeChangedMyName

Thanks so much goddessmaker for taking up my slack. I appreciate it and this 30 days so very much. I feel so much better about myself according to God's Word and its a good feeling. Makes me wanna praise Him even more.