A more simple MN mixture

lilamae

I did not have the time or money to go out and buy all of the ingredients listed on a recent MN thread so I decided to follow a more simple regimen posted on another site:

Egg Yolk and MN:yep:

Apparently the young lady who posted the thread got over 1 inch per month of growth doing this one 2x per week. Also a Dermotology website posted a study where simply using MN and no carrier oil or sulfur resulted in tremendous hair growth for two patients after using it for 8 weeks.

I am going to do this for the next 6 weeks I will post my progress. I am adding coconut oil, however.

I applied it as follows this morning: Egg yolk ( contains sulfur), then MN, then Virgin coconut oil.

I just prefer the simplicity of it. I'll keep y'all posted. HHG!

lilamae

I am cowashing every other day so on my non wash days I allow the mixture to penetrate for 24 hours.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I am cowashing every other day so on my non wash days I allow the mixture to penetrate for 24 hours.

Please keep us posted, I'm really curious to find out how it works for you. I have my MN, but I didn't have all that stuff to add into it, so I didn't get anything yet, I haven't used it yet. I wish you luck!:yep:

CurliDiva

I did not have the time or money to go out and buy all of the ingredients listed on a recent MN thread so I decided to follow a more simple regimen posted on another site:

Egg Yolk and MN:yep:

Apparently the young lady who posted the thread got over 1 inch per month of growth doing this one 2x per week. Also a Dermotology website posted a study where simply using MN and no carrier oil or sulfur resulted in tremendous hair growth for two patients after using it for 8 weeks.

I am going to do this for the next 6 weeks I will post my progress. I am adding coconut oil, however.

I applied it as follows this morning: Egg yolk ( contains sulfur), then MN, then Virgin coconut oil.

I just prefer the simplicity of it. I'll keep y'all posted. HHG!

Great idea Lilamae!

I'm actually pre-pooing with a cholestrol con/egg/olive oil mix right now!

Good luck!

lilamae

*taps foot, looks @ calendar & watch* see this is the nonsense I'm talkin about :poke:

lol. my bad I posted the results in a separate thread. I got 2 inches in 7 weeks using this method.

I am at it again. Today makes 5 weeks post with about 1 inch of new growth. Not as fast at the last time. I'll see if i get a spurt in the next 3 weeks( I will relax at 8 weeks post) The only change was monistat instead of the target brand.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Lilimae,

What conditioner do you use for your condition washes?

Thanks again for everything and congrats on all your success!! :kiss::kiss:

lilamae

the thread just has pics of my hair after the relaxer. Unfortunately I posted no before pics. I will have a formal length check in 3 weeks. I will find this thread and post pics it here once I relax. Then I will have before and after pics

Also, I co-wash with Aveda Brilliant or Pantene.