Are you debating to use MN!

dreysonsmommy2011

Girl you know I cant wait to see your growth. You will be BSL I bet by your next relaxer or very close.
How are you wearing your hair now because even with me wearing my hair ball its still looking a mess because it look like I have a pack on something under my hair. I dont think I am going to be able to go a lot longer. I usualy go between 8-10 weeks, but this time around it going to be something different.

I will be watching for the updates!

I hope to be BSL by December(my graduation:grin:)...I am just wearing my baggie covered with a phony bun everyday. Trust me my hair looks a mess too,but if it gets me to BSL I don't mind. I deep con with Eqyss Megatek Rebuilder yesterday and it works wonders on controlling breakage. Oh did I mention I am not combing my hair this month. It's going good so far.

mrshicks2002

I hope to be BSL by December(my graduation:grin:)...I am just wearing my baggie covered with a phony bun everyday. Trust me my hair looks a mess too,but if it gets me to BSL I don't mind. I deep con with Eqyss Megatek Rebuilder yesterday and it works wonders on controlling breakage. Oh did I mention I am not combing my hair this month. It's going good so far.

Ya lately I havent been combing either, just finger combing since the NG is so thick.

PanamasOwn

I ordered some MN off of ebay...do you think MN, 5000g Biotin and MSM, is TOO MUCH? or just the right formula. Already the MSM has changed the texture of my hair...

hothair

:yep: Co-signing on the MN, my sister's hairline grew in just over 2 weeks on this we put it in our sulphur mix and use an applicator bottle. I'm waiting on my next stash (Daktarin is not too good for me- no monistat in the UK)... I had to stop using this everyday cause i kept getting this crazy crawling feeling under the skin on my scalp. I hope this gets me to full shoulder length by December :pray:

ONAMSHN

I will say go for it and try it for yourself. I was always eyeing those that were using MN mixed with sulfur8 grease and also MN mixed with other oils, but never jump on the bandwagon until I saw alot of others using it and I am sure glad I did.:yep:
I have been using my MN Mix since August 19th and look at my nappy head now. :ohwell: Here is the link to my fotki of the pictures.

http://public.fotki.com/mrshicks2002/mn-progress/

For those that doesnt know what MN is here is a article to read about MN and Hair growth.
http://www.womanhairgrowth.com/miconazole-nitrate-hair-growth.htm

My MN mix consist of carrier and essential oils and one tube of generic brand MN.

Do you think one would get the same results using MN & sulfur8 as opposed to using some of the oils mentioned in this thread?

mrshicks2002

I ordered some MN off of ebay...do you think MN, 5000g Biotin and MSM, is TOO MUCH? or just the right formula. Already the MSM has changed the texture of my hair...

I am not sure and I dont want to tell you something that I dont know. I have never taken MSM or 5,000g of biotin. Hopefully somene that is may be able to answer your question.

mrshicks2002

:yep: Co-signing on the MN, my sister's hairline grew in just over 2 weeks on this we put it in our sulphur mix and use an applicator bottle. I'm waiting on my next stash (Daktarin is not too good for me- no monistat in the UK)... I had to stop using this everyday cause i kept getting this crazy crawling feeling under the skin on my scalp. I hope this gets me to full shoulder length by December :pray:

Wow in 2 weeks that it great to hear. I have been applying to my hairline as well and I sure can see a difference in it.

I said that in my next mix I was thinking of adding sulfur, but I have heard some that say it can be so drying, but I guess as long as your are really moisturizing it wont hurt. Have you had any dryness problems, since using the MN and Sulfur mixed together.

If you keep using it I am sure you will reach your goal soon.

mrshicks2002

Do you think one would get the same results using MN & sulfur8 as opposed to using some of the oils mentioned in this thread?

I cant speak for that because I havent tried the MN mixed with Sulfur8, but I do know alot of others that are using it on BHM hair site together that have gotten great growth from mixing the two.

carletta

Ok, I have tried the MN straight out of the tube and it does work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like " alrighty then " I'm going to go get me some more of this stuff !!!:yep: Plus I just ordered some boundless tresses too......... I'm going to either mix it or rotate the days I use the two. we'll see how it goes from there :yep::yep::yep:

Last edited:

tapioca_pudding

Ok, I have tried the MN straight out of the tube and it does work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like " alrighty then " I'm going to go get me some more of this stuff !!!:yep: Plus I just ordered some boundless tresses too......... I'm going to either mix it or rotate the days I use the two. we'll see how it goes from there :yep::yep::yep:

This is what I was wondering - has neone tried using it w/o mixing it w/ nething? My nape is very very thin and disturbing me. :perplexed: I was thinking of picking some MN up tonite and using it on my nape to see if I see a difference.

Also, do you have to stop using MN a week before your relaxer like w/ sulphur products?

chellero

Wife Supremacist
This is what I was wondering - has neone tried using it w/o mixing it w/ nething? My nape is very very thin and disturbing me. :perplexed: I was thinking of picking some MN up tonite and using it on my nape to see if I see a difference.

Also, do you have to stop using MN a week before your relaxer like w/ sulphur products?

I tried the equate version of Monistat right out of the tube and got a headache. I added a little bit of emu oil and some MSM lotion to it and now I can use it without a problem. It also keeps it frm drying my hair out. I don't know about whether or not you can use it right before a relaxer. I'd stop for a week just to be safe. I have a relaxerburnaphobia. :lachen:

CurliDiva

I've been using it consistently since Aug 1,2007 and plan on doing so til the end of the year. I will relax when I am 10 wks post and those pics will document the results of MN with continuous usage for 10 wks. I am 5 wks post with 3/4-1 inch of new growth so far and I feel a growth spurt coming on(hopefully in a major way):grin:. I am getting so much growth with this that I had to jump off the MTG bandwagon. Ladies look for my updates located in my fotki early October:yep:

Hey Nikkipoo!

Great minds think alike - I doing the eaxct same thing!!!!! :grin: I've decided that MN will push me pass APL sooner on the way to my final goal of BSL!

I'm natural and wear a wig, so I don't worry about new growth - but my hair is defintely growing in thicker and faster. I still do all of my other stuff (con washes, vitamins, baggie, massages, etc.) but I noticed a big notice with the MN.

I just buy the generic Walmart brand ($5.50) and keep it rollin! :yep: no mixing

CurliDiva

Does anyone else get embrassed by buy multiple c**chie or foot creams at once?:blush: I tend to buy 4 or more at one time so that I will not run out, but I do hide them in my cart until checkout time and then hide them at home --don't want anyone thinking there a problem "down there"!:rolleyes:

tapioca_pudding

Does anyone else get embrassed by buy multiple c**chie or foot creams at once?:blush: I tend to buy 4 or more at one time so that I will not run out, but I do hide them in my cart until checkout time and then hide them at home --don't want anyone thinking there a problem "down there"!:rolleyes:

LOL I was just thinking about this!! Like oh lawd, they gon' think I dont wash right...... :lachen:

Curli, do you have the headache issue w/ using MN right out the tube? I guess I could mix it w/ some EVOO or EFA or my BT in a pinch.... I just cant see the cream and oil mixing. But mebbe Im slow....

CurliDiva

LOL I was just thinking about this!! Like oh lawd, they gon' think I dont wash right...... :lachen:

Curli, do you have the headache issue w/ using MN right out the tube? I guess I could mix it w/ some EVOO or EFA or my BT in a pinch.... I just cant see the cream and oil mixing. But mebbe Im slow....

I never get headaches, but sometime the itchies! My scalp does not like any type of grease or heavy oils - so using the cream straight is prefect for me!

I would think that mixing means that the "diluted" MN is less effective and takes longer to work... but I've never tried it.:ohwell:

HoneyDew

Just be like this :sekret: at the self-checkout line.

chellero

Wife Supremacist

I grabbed three tubes of MN off the shelf at Walmart and marched over to the self checkout line with my head held high. :look:

ONAMSHN

I cant speak for that because I havent tried the MN mixed with Sulfur8, but I do know alot of others that are using it on BHM hair site together that have gotten great growth from mixing the two.

Ok...I appreciate your honesty! I picked up both while I was out earlier!

dreysonsmommy2011

Hey Nikkipoo!

Great minds think alike - I doing the eaxct same thing!!!!! :grin: I've decided that MN will push me pass APL sooner on the way to my final goal of BSL!

I'm natural and wear a wig, so I don't worry about new growth - but my hair is defintely growing in thicker and faster. I still do all of my other stuff (con washes, vitamins, baggie, massages, etc.) but I noticed a big notice with the MN.

I just buy the generic Walmart brand ($5.50) and keep it rollin! :yep: no mixing

Hey CurlDiva! I buy the generic brand also and I too use it straight, no mixing for me. I guess we do think alike:blush: I have to go buy some more tomorrow...Ladies this stuff works wonders

glamazon386

No.... I tried it once and then fell off the wagon. I mean sure it does sound unorthodox but if people can use horsey oil then why not?

OrangeMoon

What percetage of MN is everyone using? :spinning: For instance various products contain either 2% or 4% MN. Are their some products or brands that contain higher percentages?

:lachen:I told my friend about MN, she laughed at me so hard I was wondering why the hell did I tell you :wallbash: but then she I let her see someone's result in their hair journal and she went :yep:...I'll get some later today! LMAO

CurliDiva

What percetage of MN is everyone using? :spinning: For instance various products contain either 2% or 4% MN. Are their some products or brands that contain higher percentages?

:lachen:I told my friend about MN, she laughed at me so hard I was wondering why the hell did I tell you :wallbash: but then she I let her see someone's result in their hair journal and she went :yep:...I'll get some later today! LMAO

I use 2% - I could not find 4% in the larger tubes.

I've learned to not talk about my hair routine to family and friends- they all think I'm crazy for not wearing my hair out! I defintely plan to do the hair TOSS in a few faces once I reach my goal! :grin: